Don't Tease

(Max) 🥰********

(Max) 🥰
********

Khi

He's nervous.
He's avoiding my eyes, but I on the other hand can't keep mine off him. He's wearing his glasses, because we were reading up the best way to prepare for anal sex. I lower my eyes to his visibly shaking hand and massage his knuckles.

"Cario," I speak low, hoping my voice is calming.

"No we doing this." He takes a deep breath, watching the gay porn closely on his phone.

I lean forward to kiss him. "We don't have to...I'm fine with you fucking me. It never needs to change."

"I don't believe that. I saw the way you looked at Max...you wouldn't be a bottom to him."

"That's completely different. Max, loves being fucked. He made that clear." We both laugh.

"Crystal," Cario says. Then he inhales and exhales deeply. "I wanna see what it's like, at least once." I run my thumb across his lips. He finally moves his eyes from the phone, and on me. We both stare into each others eyes.

"Being on bottom is about submission and that ain't easy for you." I smirk. "You don't like being...

"Nobody bitch." He pulls his bottom lip in between his teeth. "Naw, it's not easy for me to do that."

"Oh, you think me letting you dominate is me being yo bitch?"

"I don't mean like you a bitch, but I am basically sluttin you out." He grabs my neck, pulling my lips to combine with his.

"Gotta get out yo head Big daddy. Only thing you losing is that virginity, but you gaining some pleasure you never knew existed." I rub on his inner thigh, brushing my finger along his growing wood.

"Pull it out real quick." His eyes scan over my face and lower to my lap.

I pulled down my boxers and my shit rises a little.

He reaches down and wraps his hand around it. "You not even fully awake."

"We damn near the same size, you can take it." I tell him. I move closer to him and kiss his mouth, then neck.

"It's gon hurt, like really bad?"

"It's painful baby, I won't lie." I lap my tongue around his right nipple, and he moans. "But imma be gentle."

"But no matter what, it's going to hurt?"

I sigh. "Yeah."

*********************

A week before

Cario

It was too much for you to call?" I roll my blunt while her and Khi sit down on the couch. I know inside he is dying, he's visibly embarrassed and it's funny.