Bello(Beautiful)

(Cortez/Tez)😍

(Cortez/Tez)😍

**********************

Cario

"Wait Cario...shit." This bitch was too noisy and couldn't take dick to save her life. The thing about a lot of females who can throw that ass in ways you can't believe, will hop on the dick and be stiff. Huge disappointment. Still, I was horny and picked her out of the audience tonight. I push her face down into the pillow. I check the clock on the wall.

11:36 pm

I was about to speed this up. She close to being strangled with all this damn screaming. Her lace wig coming up too...major distraction when I saw her up close. I almost laughed in her face.

Speaking of her face. "Get down on yo knees." She does as I say. I pull her head back and stroke my shit, until I feel my balls shrink and the pressure travels to my dick and I release on her face. She locks it off her lips.

If I wanted her, I might've been turned on but she was just here to get me off. She barely did that. "You need money to get home?"

She stands up with me still all over her face. I hand her a washcloth. "Wipe yo face please."

"You don't like freaky shit?" Actually I loved it. But I ain't love her, so it hit different. She tries kissing me and I nearly kick her ass into the wall.

"Na...um good." Input my hand up. "You need money to get home?" I repeated.

"Yes." She seemed upset.

Saturday

I smashed the teller at the bank. I had to withdraw some money and she wanted a picture. I worked my magic on her and she came out them panties inside her jobs restroom. Her hands are pressed down on the top of the toilet and I'm so deep in her, I know the woman in the stall next to us heard and I don't give damn.

Tuesday the next week

The girl who does my hair wore some very tiny shorts. I flirted with her and ended up squeezing on her ass. Once I saw she didn't push me off, I slide my fingers inside her shorts and play with her pussy. She mentioned something about working shit out with her nigga. She was about to help me work out my frustration and ride this dick. She forgot to lock the door and someone walked into her shop.

"So sorry Tammy." The woman covers her mouth.

"Fuck it Bebe, just come back in thirty." She continues riding me.

Shit, Bebe fine ass could of stayed, watched, joined if she wanted. "Ride that shit." I slap her butt and suck on my fingers before sliding them into her ass.

I hold her back still, so I can latch on to one of her titties bouncing in my face. "Fuck Cario!" She picks up speed. "This dick always so good."

"Mmhmm, how good?"