Heart Stopped

(Ton) but don't let his looks influence your feelings about him

(Ton) but don't let his looks influence your feelings about him. He is a terrible person 🥺

•••••••••••

Chace

"Baby when we see him just give him a minute to explain." Damien pulled into Khi's parking lot.

That shit was going in one ear and out the other. The second the car stopped I jumped out and made my way to Khi's apartment.

"Chace. Chace!" I hear Damien calling after me but I tune him out.

I bang on the door so hard trying to knock it off the hinges. "What the fuck?" It opens and I shove Cario.

"You stupid as nigga." I step inside. His shirt balled up in my fist I back him into the wall.

"Chace, be cool my nigga. I get that you upset but I'm not the one to let anybody put they hands on me."

"Ain't the one?" I pull my fist back and punch him right in the mouth.

He grabs me by my shirt and slangs me, responds by punching me back.

"Chace! Stop!" Damien finally makes it inside.

By this time me and him going blow for blow, crashing into stuff. I feel Damien trying to pull me off but I elbow him and continue fighting Cario. He pushes me over the coffee table and lands on top of me, I struggle to flip him over. Then finally I gain the upper hand. Not for long though, he rolls back on top of me. We do this again and again, landing heavy punches on each other faces.

Damien finally was able to pull me off him and drag me by the couch. He kneels down in front of me with his index and middle finger pointed at me. "Get it the fuck together..aight?" He says between clenched teeth.

I was breathing really hard. "Fuck him."

"I get that tensions are high and understandably so, considering the circumstances but this ain't gonna bring us any closer to finding him." He put his forehead to mine. "Come on Chace, I need you to behave. You gotta have a clear mind, so we can come up with a plan."

Cario was standing up fixing his shirt. "This was my favorite shirt."

I looked over at him. "Can't believe you let them take him and you worried about that predatory ass designer you wearin."

"Let them? You don't know Ton like me, he would of killed Khi right there without flinching." He had on a Balenciaga shirt.

"You the reason this happened. Khi never get into no bull shit like this." I lifted myself onto the couch.

"You think I don't already know it's my fault man? I ain't call you hear for all that. I just want him home."

"I'm willing to do anything to get him back here." I looked at him sideways.