Aye Aye

June 2nd 2007
Moss(Cario's dad)

It was a warm day in Washington. I was pushing Cario on the swings. GG was hanging from the monkey bars. The boys had been begging me to bring them to the park and although I'm busy, my family was always top priority. My father was there for me and I would be there for mine. That's how the Rhodes men operated.

"Daddy, can I go on the slide now?" Cario asks in his little voice. He rubs his chest.

"Let's go lil man." I stop the swing and help him hop off. We walk over to the slide. "Something wrong with yo chest?"

"It feels funny."

"Can you explain how?" I smile.

He shakes his head. "No,"

My phone rings. "Go ahead, imma watch you from here. I have to take this call."

He takes off.

I see him run into some kid that was probably GG's age. He has a patch on his eye with a toy sword tied around his waist and another sword in his hand. "Sorry," the kid apologizes, while helping Cario off the ground. "My name is Captain Khi Jr. What they call you?"

Cario wipes his eyes. "Tacario."

"You wanna play with me?" He hands him a sword. "You can be part of my crew."

A huge smile spreads across his face as he takes the sword from the kid. "Well, we need to board the ship and protect the treasure. You with me?"

Cario lifts up his sword. "Aye aye captain."

They played together for at least an hour before it was time for us to go. Cario cried. "It's okay, mate. I'll see you again one day." They hug each other.

I take Cario's hand and we walk towards my car. "My chest hurts daddy."

"Maybe, just heartburn."

I look down at him to see him looking back, so I look back also. The kid is also rubbing his chest. I just shrug it off, they were probably still playing some game.

***********
Present Day
Cario

It's past 9 o clock and I'm still lying in bed. Khi's arms are around me. Any movement and my ass is in pain. I manage to sit up, but it feels uncomfortable, so I make myself stand. I take one step at a time, but I'm sore. I walk to the bathroom, take a seat on the toilet, it feels like I have to poop, but the moment I try pushing it out, it feels like something is tearing  and it's too painful. I really need to go, so I try again and I'm successful. I read that if you're able to have a bowel movement, then you're okay. Once I'm finished, I wipe as best I can, before transferring to the shower. I take a nice one, washing myself over and over again.

Last night I was...I loved every way he made my body feel, the way he overpowered me. Being dominated frees you from having to think for yourself. He knew what to do, how to speak to me, how to touch me, what would make me cum. My body was his. So why is it that today...I feel ashamed? Like I'm less of a man.

"You should of waited, I wanted to help you wash up." Khi walks into the bathroom and takes a piss. I'm not ready to see him.

"Khi can you just give me a second?"

"Second for what?" I can tell by his voice he's confused. He pulls the shower curtain open and he's smiling. "I will wash your back."

The moment I see him I turn my face and begin to cry. This wasn't a few tears, I literally breakdown.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He enters the shower with me.

"Get out Khi. I said give me a second."

He doesn't listen, just wraps his arms around my shoulders. "How you want me to leave you alone like this?"