𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝

You feel dehydrated and exhausted for the past twenty hours.

Salazar locked you in his chambers without food and water, now you understand why he calls it a punishment.

Why are some Slytherins so horrible?

Also why are all of them hot?

Except for Severus, he is sweet, it's a shame that he likes to bully kids.

While not being able to sleep, the door slowly unlocks, causing you to move away from the bed and see if that is Salazar.

You made sure earlier to grab the heaviest book to throw at him when he enters the chambers.

Not waiting to see who, you throw the book with all your might at the figure.

Godric quickly dodges the book using a spell.

"No, that is a strange greeting" the auburn haired wizard teases, but his smile drops once he sees the state you are in.

"Did Salazar harm you?"

Godric rushes towards you, checking for any injuries on your body.

"Yes, he did, he locked me up for twenty hours without food and water" you say weakly.

Godric gently lifts you up and carries you out of Salazar's chambers.

You notice how his face darkens.

"He is cruel even to his most treasured possessions, this is why I was worried that you would start a romantic relationship with him"

Godric shakes his head, his warm hands holding you close to his chest.

You couldn’t help but feel safe in his embrace.

But still, Newt is your number one and only one lover.

"You can let me down now, I can walk on my feet" 

"Do not worry, you are light as a feather" Godric whispers, his voice is soothing while his breath fanned over your sensitive neck.

The feeling of his breath and the closeness of his body caused a shiver to run down your spine, making you tremble in his arms.

This made his grip tighten around you, pressing you closer to him.

"Godric, let her down right now!"

Salazar's angry voice echos through the hallways of the castle.

"Don't turn around, let us just leave" you plead with him, not wanting to deal with a whole fight.

You just want peace.

But men being men, Godric turns around, facing Salazer with you still in his arms.

"Give her back, now!" Salazar points his wand at him.

"As if I would listen to you, I know her safety is in good hands with anyone that isn’t you." Godric scoffs.

You cringe at the speech, remembering the amount of time you saw a situation like this in the books.

"She disobeyed me, and I was punishing her for her misbehavior"

Salazar says, glaring at him, getting agitated at the close proximity between you and Godric.

"Punishment, that’s what you call it." Godric laughs.

"Locking her up without food or water isn't a disciplinary behavior rather it should be considered torturing"

Feeling like an upcoming fight is going to happen, you try to get out pf Godric's grasp.

"You two can settle this down without me, you can let go of and I will just go to Helga or Rowena"

Godric lets you down on your feet, but when he does that, Salazar uses the summoning charm.

"Accio!"

You get summoned towards the Slytherin without much fight.

Salazer grabs your waist, smiling as he stares back at Godric.

"Let us begin the battle"