𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Where were you?"

"Hanging out with my fellow Hufflepuffs" you lie.

"You are lying" you sigh.

"Don't you have other things to worry about, Riddle?" the said boy smirks slightly, as you two start walking together.

"Yes, but I wish to confront you about something, (L/n)"

"Confront me about what?"

"The fact that you don't even attend Hogwarts in the first place"

Your heart drops to your stomach, realising that you got exposed.

"Who are you? And what exactly are you hiding from me?"

Tom demands pushing you into a space which happens to be the room of defence against the dark arts.

"None of your concern, Riddle" you spat, trying to walk past him, but he stops you by grabbing your hand.

"Who are you?" he pulls out his wand and points it at your neck, causing you to gulp.

"You might not believe me if I told you" you exclaim, getting more nervous.

"Told me what?"

"That I'm a time traveller"

Hearing this makes Tom frown in disbelief, and look for the time turner.

"Where is the time turner?" you chuckle nervously at him, not answering the question.

"Well, where is it? Or are you lying to me?" you shook your head quickly at him.

"No, I'm not lying, it's just embarrassing to explain" you utter out.

Tom corners you against a desk, his body pressed against you, his face is also close to your frightened one.

"I hate liers, so answer me before I-" you cut him off.

"Before what? What are you going to do? Torture me? Kill me?"

Before Tom could respond to your mocking questions, a voice interrupts the both of you.

"What are two students, you, doing here all alone?" 

The Slytherin heir rolls his eyes upon hearing the voice of his professor, before turning around with a fake smile on his face.

"Professor Dumbledore, I was just trying to help my dear friend calm down, as she was panicking"

You look at Tom with an offended expression at how he just lied.

Albus turns to you with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face.

"Why were you panicking, Ms..."

"(L/n), (Y/n)(L/n)" you introduce yourself, looking at the older man.

"Why were you panicking, Ms.(L/n)?"

"I was panicking because of...Tom"

Yeah, you won't let Riddle get away, unpunished, after threatening you.

"Care to explain, Mr Riddle"

Tom's smile doesn't flutter, as he speaks the following words with confidence.

"You see, Professor, (Y/n) panicked because I informed her that the upcoming exam in potions might be hard, so she got worried that she hasn't studied enough"

Dumbledore seems amused by Tom's quick yet smooth reply.

"Still I see that there's no reason for you to hold her against the desk, Mr Riddle"

You smile slightly, upon noticing the brunet's dark expression.

"There's something important I have to discuss with you and no, it can't wait, Dumbledore"

Your heart almost stops as a familiar man enters the classroom, spilling out those words.

The man stops speaking when he sees you and Tom.

You stare at him, as he stares at you in complete shock.

"(Y/n)" he stutters out your name.

Newt is shocked to see you here, looking the same as the last time he saw you.