𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

"I'm not anyone's girlfriend nor am I going to date anyone" you exclaim.

"Oh, so you are the type that stays single until marriage" Lucius states bluntly.

"Listen, this is none of your business, and if so, what is the problem with that, Malfoy?"

"There is no problem with that, (Y/n), we pure-blood families prefer it that way for our women" Regulus adds.

"You are pure blood? Who is your family?" Lucius inquires curiously, intrigued by you.

Before you could answer, Regulus answers for you.

"Her ancestor is Merlin, can you believe it? She is the last descendant of Merlin"

Now, this catches Lucius' complete attention, he smirks at you, analyzing you fully with his eyes as if he was examining a priced possession.

"It is really humorous, how you are Hufflepuff, considering you are Merlin's descendant" 

He is mocking you, that is for sure from the way is staring you down and his tongue which is laced with venom... and something else that you can not seem to pick up on.

But Regulus did pick up the older Slytherin boy's intentions towards you.

"Don't forget that my cousin is your fiancee"

Lucius chuckles, as you finally realize what is going on, making you swallow your breath.

"I think if Cissy saw her, she would agree with me" Lucius' words are enough to make your face heat up.

"Still this is considered unloyalty, so no, thank you" you utter out.

"Stay away from her" Regulus warns, before taking your hand and dragging you away with him.

You snatch your hand away after you are far away enough from Lucius and his gang.

"Don't drag me around like that again, you hurt my wrist" you show him your wrist to show your point.

"I apologize, I just didn't like the way Lucius was eyeing you, you are mine"

"I'm yours... Bro, what?" you back away from him.

"Yes, you are mine and I will kill anyone who dares to think otherwise"

You gulp, noticing how his expression darkens with animosity.

Oh, how sometimes, you forget that Regulus is a death eater, and just because he carried out a brave and selfless deed without anybody knowing at the last minute.

That does not mean he is an entirely good person.

You would like to consider him a grey character because he still views muggle-borns as lower beings.

Regulus quickly switches back to being nice when he notices the terrified look on your face.

"You seem hungry, let us go and have some breakfast first before heading off to our lessons, I believe Hufflepuffs and Slytherins have potions class together"

✵✵✵

You are partnered up with Severus Snape for potions, just because Slughorn decided it would be good.

Thank God, the man didn't recognize you as Tom Riddle's partner.

Severus could feel Regulus glaring daggers at the back of his head, but he ignores it as he hands you a new potion book from the classroom book wardrobe.

"Before we can start, I have a confession to make"

Severus doesn't stop preparing the potion equipment, but signs for you to go on.

"I'm not good at potions"

The half-blood prince looks at you, realizing that you are speaking the truth.

"Then follow my instructions"

"But the book-"

"Is a big mistake just like Potter, follow my guidance, and you will get a good grade"