𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

"You gave Tom Riddle the power to control the wizarding world, he is planning to take over the human world"

"So Grindelwald...great just great"

You mumble in despair, before starting to tear up all of a sudden, surprising Regulus.

"What is wrong, why are you crying?" he asks, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"I just want to return back home, I don't want to stay here, I'm tired and scared" you admit.

Regulus sighs, feeling sympathy towards you even if he doesn't know your whole story.

He gives you a hug, trying to calm you down but failing as you continue to cry.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to be that kind of person, Mr.Black, maybe your brother but not you"

You quickly pull yourself away from Regulus after hearing Snape's voice.

"You misunderstood, there is nothing going on, he is just trying to comfort me"

Severus stares at you with wide when he realizes that it is you.

"(Y/n)..."

You wipe your tears quickly, before taking your leave.

Severus turns his gaze to Regulus.

"Explain, now"

Regulus stays silent, then remembers something.

"Wait, she ran away from detention!"

°°°

"Who made you cry?"

"Is it Mr. Black?"

"I will hax that bloody bastard, I swear"

"No, he didn't make me cry...how did you even know I was crying yesterday?"

Both Harry and Draco go silent at your question.

Indeed you went to the Hufflepuff's dormitory straight after detention to rest.

So, how did the slytherin boys know you were crying unless...

"You two were stalking me, weren't you?"

"Yes, we were" Draco confesses.

"I would not call it stalking"

You raise an eyebrow at Harry in amusement.

He has his hands behind his back, standing confidently, while his frank eyes watch over you.

"Then what is it?"

"I would call it two friend concerned over their third friend stability" Harry states.

"Indeed, why are you acting strange lately, (Y/n)?" Draco adds, standing on Harry's side.

"I won't allow you to manipulate me"

"What?" Draco inquires, offended at your accusation.

"I think it's you who's trying to avoid answering our questions," the dark-haired Slytherin boy declares.

"I agree with Harry, we are only concerned about you"

Suddenly, you get pinned to the wall by Harry and Draco.

You try to wriggle free from their grips, but they're both too strong.

"What do you think you're doing?!" you shout, struggling to break free.

"You have no right to treat me like this!"

"We have every right, seeing as how you've been keeping us in the dark about so many things. What is going on with you?"

Draco demands, his grey eyes blazing with intensity.

You feel overwhelmed by their accusations and the physical restraining.

"Let me go!" you plead, your voice trembling.

"Not until you start talking," Harry says, his grip tightening around your wrist.

You take a deep breath, trying to compose yourself, feeling the pressure on you becoming harder.

"And what do you two think you are doing with Ms.(L/n)?"

You let out a sigh of relief upon hearing Hermes voice.

"Stay out of it, mu-"  Draco stops himself when he sees Harry glare at him.

Remembering that Harry's mother is a muggleborn.

"-muggleborn" the platinum blond corrects himself.

"You are hurting her and making her uncomfortable" the Gryffindor boy points out.

"We will never hurt our friend, so mind your business, Granger" Harry said in a firm and protective tone, placing a hand on your shoulder in reassurance.

You remove your hand away from your shoulder.

"I got to go I have a class to attend, thank you, Hermes"

You kiss the brunette boy on his cheek as a thank you before rushing away.

However, on your way to your classroom, your stomach starts to hurt painfully.

And before you know you lose consciousness and wake up to find yourself on top of...

°°°

"(Y/n)!"

The blushing boy holds tightly into you as you lay on top of him.

"Newt!"