𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Wow, you were amazing back there, Leo" you compliment the Ravenclaw boy who smiles at you.

"I only did it because Draco kept bothering you with his nonsense"

Your lips move upwards forming a gentle smile, while you feel your face heat up at his words.

"Thank you for your kindness-"

"(Y/n)!"

You look behind Leo to see a familiar bushy-haired boy running up to you.

"Hermes?"

The said Gryffindor boy stands beside Leo, looking at you as if he can't believe you are here.

"Where were you? I, Ron and Harry were searching everywhere for you"

"I was hanging out with Leo"

Your simple reply makes Hermes give you a look that screams 'No, really, where were you?'

"I will go find the nargles"

You watch Leo leave before turning your gaze towards Hermes.

"Did Harry and Ron tell you about my secret?" you inquire, making him frown in confusion.

"What secret?" you chuckle nervously.

"That I have swallowed a time turner and I travel time"

Hermes' eyes widen at the news, trying to process how it is even possible for a person to do such a thing.

"Are you kidding me? That's a joke, I believe, if so, it's not funny at all" you sigh at him.

"It's not a joke, I'm speaking for real"

Seeing your serious expression, Hermes realises that you are speaking the unbelievable truth.

"That's absurd" you shrug.

"Not really, it's just a bit tiring"

Indeed, having to face Tom Riddle and deal with him is tiring.

"I was going to go to Madam Pomfrey to find a solution to my problem"

"Unfortunately, Madam Pomfrey is busy at St. Mungo, so you will have to wait for her return" Hermes explains.

"Great," you say sarcastically.

Hermes stares at you, thinking about something to cheer you up with.

"Do you want to go read with by the great river tomorrow, I know that you might not like muggle books but-" you cut him off.

"What are we reading?"

"I have lord of the rings, and the hobbit" your eyes lightens up.

"Legolas is my favourite character"

Hermes smiles, realising that you are a Tolkien fan like himself.

"You have amazing taste in books, maybe you could suggest some to me, (Y/n)" he says with an alluring undertone as he wraps his arm around you.

Wait...is Hermes flirting with you?

꧁𖣘꧂

"(Y/n)"

You look up at the tall boy while sitting in the Hufflepuff's common room.

"Yes?"

The boy is tall and extremely handsome with chiselled features, dark hair, and bright grey eyes.

You immediately realize that he is Cedric Diggory.

Suddenly, you remember that he is perfect which made you nervous because you think he is here to ask you why you didn't come to classes the past days.

"First of all, I'm Cedric, the Hufflepuff perfect, if you don't already know that" he introduces himself and then continues.

"I wanted to ask you to go with me to the yule ball"

You are surprised by his question but think carefully about your answer.

You would have answered with 'yes' needless you remember that you time travel and might not be able to attend.

And if you don't attend, this means you would break Cedric's heart.

But you will also break his heart if you reject him.

So, instead, you decided to make up an excuse.

"I'm sorry, I won't be able to attend-"

"Great, I'm happy that you agreed, see you later"

Your mouth almost drops in shock as the dark-haired boy rushes away.

Then you let out an amused chuckle.

"He better start praying that I don't time travel before the yule"