𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

You kissed the younger version of Professor Snape...Great, just great.

Without thinking you get off the boy quickly and begin to apologize.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen, it was all an accident!"

Severus stands up on his feet, and dusts his clothes, before taking a better look at you.

"It's ok" the dark-haired Slytherin assures you before walking away quickly.

However, you do catch a quick glimpse of his red cheeks.

"I can't believe that your first kiss was with a freak like him, you have bad luck"

You roll your eyes, turning around to look at the marauders.

"Just leave me alone," you say, before throwing the glasses back at James who catches them.

"Why are you being like that, we were just trying to be nice and help you" Sirius exclaims.

Remus stares at him in disbelief, as if his best friend was joking or something.

"I wouldn't call it nice" Peter mumbles.

"Treat people the way you want to be treated, bullying others is ignorant"

After finishing that sentence, you rush away.

Sirius huffs at your attitude, thinking that you would have fallen for him.

"She's more beautiful then...Lily"

The three marauders look with wide eyes at James who looks at you as you disappear into the crowd of students.

"Don't tell me that you have fallen for the Hufflepuff girl, prongs" Sirius mocks.

"Didn't you say that Evans is your everything?" Remus points out

"I recall that you even asked her to marry you" Peter adds.

"That was all in the past, I want to make her mine-" Sirius cuts James off.

"Instead, how about all four of us share her?"

James, Peter, and Remus looked at Sirius and then at each other.

"That adds to the excitement" James teases, smirking.

"I don't mind" Peter utters out.

Now, all eyes are on the brain of the group, Remus, excepting him to object.

But, he responds with a question instead.

"So...how are we going to seduce her?"

𑁍❀𑁍❀𑁍

You are lost.

Yes, you read the books and saw the movies, yet you don't know your way around Hogwarts.

You only know the way to the girl's restroom.

The thought of the kiss you shared with Severus lingers on your mind.

You have never thought that you would kiss him.

The fact that JK. Rolling described Snape as unattractive is truly disturbing.

The dude looks like a greek god.

Yes, he looks pale and depressed, yet that only added to his beauty.

You also wonder what is your purpose of being in the 'Harry Potter' universe.

Suddenly two Slytherin boys bump into you harshly.

"Ouch"

Thankfully, you don't fall on the ground.

"Sorry"

You look to see two boys standing by each other, one is tall with dark hair and grey eyes, and has a haughty look to him.

While the other boy is a bit shorter, pale with straw-colored hair and freckles.

Plus, the shorter boy gives you the creeps.

"It is ok," you say, wanting to get away.

But the dark-haired boy grabs you by the arm to stop you.

"What is your name?"

"(Y/n)" you give a simple reply, starting to get nervous with their gazes on you.

"Regulus Black, and that is Barty Courch Jr."

You keep a calm expression, trying not to arouse any suspicious activity.

"Are you a pureblood or a mudblood?" You glare at Barty.

"Why do you need to know?" you ask bitterly.

Regulus smirks at you, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"Because if you are a pureblood we will treat you like a princess"

You raise an eyebrow at Regulus, not liking where this is going.

"And if I was a muggle-born or a half-blood?" Regulus leans towards you, his smirk dropping.

"What a good servant you shall become to us"