𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

The fact that Draco is dragging you behind him and Snape to attend class is making you sweat buckets.

Has Snape even discovered that you are not a student at Hogwarts? probably not.

But, you are sure that you will be exposed if you attend potions class and he doesn't find your name in the attendance.

"Professor Snape, can I use the restroom?" you request.

The professor stops and looks at you from the corner of his eyes.

"Make it quick" you cheer in your head, before removing your hand away from Draco's.

"If you will excuse me," you say proudly, walking away quickly.

"Can I also use the restroom?" Draco whines, wanting to follow behind you.

"No"

"Wait until my father hears about this" Malfoy mumbles

Snape stops once again and looks at Draco.

"What did you just say, Mr. Malfoy?"

"Nothing" the said boy utters and walks ahead quickly.

"That's what I thought"

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

You walk down the corridors, looking nervous at skipping Snape's class.

However, you remind yourself that you would have gotten into trouble if you attended it.

There is one thing that can make you wish to stay here forever.

And it is the hotness of Harry Potter characters.

While walking down the stairs, you suddenly feel tired and light-headed. and your stomach churns in pain.

You sit on one of the steps, trying not to slip into the darkness.

However, you fail the task miserably.

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

"Wake up, Hufflepuff"

You open your eyes to find yourself, still sitting on the same steps.

A very handsome boy dressed in Slytherin clothes is the one who woke you from your blackout.

He has silk neat black hair, dark eyes, and was tall, he looks to be one or two years your junior.

"You are going to be late for potions class" you frown slightly

"I got permission from professor Snape" you explain.

The Slytherin boy raises an eyebrow, amused at your words.

"Professor Snape? Is he a new professor? I have never heard of him"

His words confuse you more.

"What do you mean? Our potions professor is called Severus Snape" you say as if it was an obvious fact.

You stand up as you say those words, making you realize that you became taller.

"Last time, I checked, Professor Slughorn is our professor" he insists, glaring at you with his sharp eyes.

"Who are you?" you inquire.

The boy looks a bit surprised that you don't know who he is, the Slytherin perfect that every professor praises.

And every pity little girl chases after him to ask him on a date.

To be honest, he also doesn't know who you are, nor has he seen you around before.

Rather he blames it on the fact that he doesn't care to remember the faces and names of others who he might consider useless to him.

"Tom Riddle" he answers with a smooth emotionless tone.

You turn your head away, trying to hide your surprised expression.

'Damn, he looks more handsome and sharp in the books than the movies'

"I think it is only fair that you also introduce yourself"

It alarms you that Tom Riddle who doesn't care about others is asking for your name.

There has to be a reason.

"I'm (Y/n)(L/n)" you introduce yourself.

Tom's eyes grow big, surprised at your last name.

"As in the descendant of Merlin?"