𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

"None of your business"

You say, trying to walk past the boys but they block your path

"Just answer us" Barty sneers at you making you flinch, realizing that you can't get out of this situation.

"My name is (Y/n)(L/n) and I'm a descendant of Merlin, so yes, I'm a pureblood"

Regulus and Barty are surprised by your answer, but also pleased.

"Do you want to hang out with us?"

You are not amused by how quickly Barty's attitude changed, now acting like you are equal to them.

Which you consider to be racist.

"No"

Your reply is simple and void of any emotions.

"Why not?" Regulus inquires with a small smile.

You stare at him, noticing for the first time how handsome he is with his soft hair and enchanting smile.

"You need to change your attitude towards muggle-borns and Half-bloods, then I will consider hanging out with you"

Your words made the two boys look at eachother before looking back at you.

"Blood traitor" Barty insults you, causing you to roll your eyes.

"You know, despising others for their blood statues is ignorant"

Regulus stays silent, thinking about your words.

Once again, you start feeling those strange symptoms.

You tried to rush past them, but Barty grabs your wrist tightly.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM OR I WILL PUKE ON YOU!"

Barty lets go of you in shock, while Regulus tries to hold in his laughter as you rush away.

"What are you laughing about? this girl is mad, Reg" the said Slytherin boy shrugs at his friend.

"This is what makes it fun to have her around"

𑁍❀𑁍❀𑁍

You didn't even get the chance to hide before you got transported to another era.

This time you are in the Hufflepuff's dormitory, sitting on the sofa.

Thankfully, there's no one in here, so you can have some time to yourself to be able to think calmly.

But, that doesn't happen as someone familiar enters.

You look at him as he stares back at you, looking terrified that he might have gotten caught in the act.

"Hello" you greet him as he sneaks glances at you quickly then looks down at Bowtruckle he is holding.

Guessing from his hair colors, freckles, and shy personality.

That's definitely the younger version of Newt Scamander.

"Can you please not tell anyone about him, I would appreciate that?"

You almost squeal at his polite request, but hold it in to not appear weird.

Standing up, you walk towards him slowly, before standing directly in front of him with the same soft smile.

His cheeks redden at the closeness between you both.

"Don't worry, I'm good at keeping secrets" you say, placing a finger on your lips.

Newt feels something strange.

His heart just skipped a beat.

The boy believes that he has finally met his perfect Hufflepuff angel.