𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

"You little insolent girl"

You flinch at Salazar's harsh words but quickly glare at him.

"I didn't mean to jinx you, you are the one who was standing in my way" you defend yourself.

While Salazar was giving the private lesson which didn't inculde anything improperiate yet, you accidentally jinxed him.

"I should return the favor"

Your eyes widens in fear, as you point at him your wand.

"Wait! No, I apologize, it was all an accident!" 

Salazar gets back on his feet, dusting off his expensive fancy clothes, then his sharp gaze lands on your face.

"For your first try, you seem to know what you were doing"

You shrug off with a proud bright smile, moving your wand around playfully.

"What can I say, I'm talented" you fake arrogance.

"Are you talented enough to learn the Cruciatus Curse or preferably the Imperius Curse"

You gulp, hearing those familiar curses caused you fear.

"Those curses are forbidden"

The Hogwarts founder frowns at you.

"No, they are not forbidden, who forbid them?"

Damn, you forget that the three curses became unforgivable and illegal in 1717.

"I don't know, they just seem like harsh curses to use on others" you explain.

"Those curses will be useful when you meet a savage muggle who wishes to murder you, my dove"

Salazar starts walking around you like a snake slithering around his victim.

"I'm sure there are more effective spells then using a literal torturing curse on someone"

"Blood traitor" Salazar says mockingly, looking you up and down.

"But a pretty one at that too"

Suddenly you turn around with your wand in hand pointed at him, you use your magic.

"Accio!" You shout, stripping his snakewood wand away from him.

"You don't really have to be like that, you don't have to look down on everyone, don't be hateful"

The dark haired wizard chuckles before raising his hand up in the air in the direction of his wand and yours

"Accio"

His wand returns back effortlessly along with yours.

Oh no, Salazar knows how to do wandless magic.

This type of magic is hard to perform, only those with great skill can perform it.

Like Salazar.

"You are very danse, my dear, I could kill you off and no one would even care"

He mutter out a spell which you couldn't hear, but you suddenly start losing the ability to breath, feeling a force around your neck.

"Anakin, you're breaking my heart"

You manage to choke out, in shock, Salazar stops undoes the spell.

"Anakin? Who is Anakin"

The fact that you decide to act like Padmé in this situation is stupid.

But you couldn't help yourself.

"No one, I just said that so you can let go"

Salazar rolls his eyes, before smirking and forcing you back on your feet using his hands.

"As your punishment, you are to stay in my chamber and never leave until I return to perform my punishment on you"

He is now standing directly infront of you, his face inching closer to yours.

"What is my punishment?" You ask.

"Marrying you"