𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

One month staying in Hogwarts.

What a weird month for you.

Like you attended your classes normally and were allowed to stay in the Hufflepuff dormitories.

Well, Albus Dumbledore helped you through it, as a way to compensate for still not finding a solution to your problem.

However, you couldn't get rid of the pranks that the marauders pulled on you and Severus, because you decided to hang out with him instead of them.

But you enjoy spending time with Snape, he's helping you out and is kind to you despite his snide comments.

He and Lily are not talking for some reason he is not willing to reveal. 

Little do you know, that Severus started to spend more and more time with you, which Lily felt uneasy about.

Both of them stopped completely talking to each other. 

Right now, you were preparing to leave your dorm to hang out with Severus at Hogsmeade, however, one of your dormmates stops you on your way out.

"Good evening, (Y/n), one of the Slytherins left a gift for you, he said it's from Lucius Malfoy"

She hands you the gift before leaving you to go hang out with her friends.

You start down at the gift bag with suspicion.

Why did Lucius send you a gift?

You honestly avoided him the past month, because he makes you feel uncomfortable with his gazing.

Adding to that he is engaged to Narcissa, even if he told you that she won't mind if he started a relationship with you.

Yet, you are still against the idea even if Lucius is not betrothed.

It is not like you are going to stay here for long, so any relationship that you will start in any era will end in disaster.

You open the bag and pull out the object within it only to reveal a jewelry box.

Opening the box, you see a very expensive-looking diamond necklace and earrings.

"Hmm... I wonder how much they will make when I sell them" 

  ꧁ꕥ꧂

"How are you so sure, I will become a teacher at Hogwarts?"

"Because you get good grades, and are on top of our potions class," you say, taking a sip from your pumpkin juice.

"I will be an awful headache then to my students, except my Slytherin students"

You raise an eyebrow, as Severus smirks but stops when he sees the amused look appearing on your face.

"What is with this expression? I'm only joking, I will treat all my students equally if I do become a teacher"

You shook your head, chuckling at the irony of his words.

"So... Have you ever dated someone-"

"No, unless dating fictional characters is considered in the equation" Severus smiles at your answer.

"Everyone dated their favorite fictional character"

Oh, yes, Snape loves reading just like you, actually he has great taste in reading muggle books.

Like all of the Chronicles of Narnia collection, and 'The Lord of the rings'.

"Looks like Snievillus is here with his girlfriend"

Severus sneers in displeasure as the marauders approach yours and his table.

"I see that Lily still turns you down, Potter,  good for her"

You say with a fake nice voice, turning to face your bullies.

"He has stopped seeking out Lily for someone better but it turns out that she is too interested in a twat instead of a relationship with all four of us"

Sirius exclaims his guess is on the Slytherin boy who glares at him.

"Can't help but agree with you, Padfoot" Remus adds, his arms crossed, while a book is held in one of his hands.

"I'm not interested especially in dogs" you grin when their eyes widen in realization at your hints.

Severus is the one left confused.

"No offense, Remus, you are not a dog of course, but similar still"