𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

You walk side by side with the Lovegood boy, listening to him as he speaks.

"It must be interesting to be able to time travel" Leo speaks with a calm and dreamy voice.

The reason why you told him your secret is that you know that he be quiet about it.

"I wouldn't say that, it is tiring to time travel a lot, indeed it is, especially when I have to deal with...unlikeable people"

You explain, shivering at the thought of Tom Riddle.

Leo suddenly stops in front of you, causing you to also stop.

"I would advise you to go consult Madam Pomfrey, I believe she has a solution to your problem"

"Alright I will try explaining to her my situation, I hope she will be able to remove the time turner from my stomach"

Leo smiles at you, and grabs one of your hands gently, causing your face to heat up in shyness.

"I don't mind being by your side the whole time, (Y/n)" he says, comforting you.

"Thank you" you utter out.

You look down at the floor in shyness only to discover that Leo is not wearing any shoes.

"The nargles stole my shoes" you look back at him and nod your head in understatement.

"I can help you search for them-"

"Well, look what we have here, (L/n) hanging out with loony Lovegood"

You frown, turning around to face Draco angrily.

"Don't you think you are being cringe while trying to bully others just to prove that you are strong which you are not, by the way, Malfoy"

The blond is offended by your words but brushes it off with a chuckle.

"Blood traitors like you have no place in Hogwarts" you roll your eyes at him.

"Draco, you are wealthy, am I correct?"

Pansy answers quickly before Draco could do it.

"Of course, he is his father is one of the wealthiest in the wizarding world" you raise an eyebrow.

"Then why doesn't he buy himself a personality, oh wait..."

You slap your palm against your forehead, pretending to have forgotten something.

"I almost forgot that bitchness is a personality treat"

Everyone is surprised at your insult, except for Leo who looks to be daydreaming about something.

"How dare you speak to me like this, I will show you!"

Draco pulls out his wand, ready to attack you, but Leo saves you.

"Expelliarmus"

The wand flies out of Draco's hand and into Leo's.

"Please stop bothering us"

With that, Leo breaks Draco's wand into  half with the same polite smile on his face.