𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

"So, are you going to tell me what you meant by father?"

You got to admit you feel so little in the appearance of Tom Riddle Sr. as pride and strictness radiate off of him.

He had his maids clean the cut on your head and bandage it.

"My mother's name is Merope Gaunt, the wife you threw out while she was pregnant"

The Slytherin replies with spite and hatred fills his words as he narrows his eyes at his father who leans back in his seat with one leg crossed over the other.

"Your witch mother gave me a potion to make me marry her, I was tricked" the older explains calmly.

You agree with Tom Sr. On this one because Merope did rape the man in reality as he was not conscious to realize what is happening due to the love potion.

When the dark-haired boy was about to insult his father,  you cut in quickly.

"I understand what happened to you must be traumatizing as it was against your will,  yet... "

The Slytherin heir's eyes widen at your next words.

"...your son wishes to start over and build a relationship with you as father and son"

No, that's not what he wants,  he just wanted to confront his father.

But, maybe when you fix their relationship, it will make things a lot better in the future.

"I don't mind admitting that he is my son, but on one condition"

The middle-aged man's words are enough to make Tom seeth in anger, feeling belittled by that muggle who is his father.

"What is the condition?" you inquire.

"That he abandons magic and acts normal"

Tom pulls out his wand and points it at his father after standing up.

"You forget yourself, you are nothing but a mere weak muggle, Father"

You quickly stand up and grab into the hand he is holding the wand with.

"We are not allowed to use magic outside Hogwarts, Tom" you warn him.

Tom Sr. only smirks at his son,  picking up his wine glass.

"We are like in appearance, personality,  and even have the same name, however... "

He stops talking for a second, looking at his son from head to toe.

"... You lack clear manners"

The Slytherin heir is not concentrating on anything, except the feeling of your hand touching his own one.

Tom can't allow his father to win.

He places his wand back into its place,  calming himself down.

"When the right time comes, you will regret this very much, Father"

With that,  the young wizard storms out.

Before you could follow out after him, Tom Riddle Sr. stops you. 

"Tell him the offer still stand" You nod your head slowly at him, making him smile.

"Thank you for understanding the situation, take of him for me"

    ▪️▫️▪️

You walk out of the manor to see Tom waiting outside for you.

"Let's leave"

Those are the only words that were said to you with a cold expression.

You sigh and follow after him, never less,  your mind is occupied with one thing.

Tom Riddle Sr. is not as haughty as you thought, he is just a misjudged man

Meanwhile, Tom is planning his father's murder.