𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

"Detention after class"

You stare at the professor in shock, your mouth hanging open as you try to process what just happened.

You can't believe you got detention while Harry and Draco got off scot-free. It's not fair, and you can feel your anger rising.

But before you can say anything, Professor Black turns on his heels and begins writing on the blackboard.

Diving straight into the lesson without even giving you a chance to defend yourself.

As you sit there fuming, your mind racing with questions.

But for now, you will have to stay silent and suffer through the rest of the class, wondering if there's anything else about this bizarre alternate universe that you have missed.

"Bastard" you mumble under your breath as you take a seat beside Hermes.

Wait, Hermes.

Staring at the boy, to see him concentrating on what Regulus is teaching yet he seems to not recognise you.

You huff and doodle in your notes, until a paper flows over to you and lands on your desk.

Looking into the paper

All you can see is moving doodles of what appears to be Regulus scolding you.

Looking in Draco and Harry's direction to see them smiling teasingly at you.

You raise an eyebrow, before doodling in a paper, mocking them.

However, before you could make it into a paper plane, you get caught by none other than Regulus himself.

Regulus glares down at you, his face contorted into a scowl.

"Did you just try to make fun of me?" he demands in a low voice.

''No she didn't try to make fun of you, she was simply minding her business until Draco and Harry tried to bother her''

You open your mouth in awe at how Hermes just defended you.

''Was the question directed at you, Mr. Granger?

''No-"

''Then Five points shall be taken from Gyrffindor''

❃❃❃

"Believe me Sir, I haven't done anything to deserve detention, neither has Hermes."

This is the first thing that comes out of your mouth after attending detention

''Drop the act (Y/n), I still remember you"

Your eyes widen, but you quickly frown in anger.

''Then why were you acting like that?

"For my own amusement." Regulus replied, as if it was a perfectly reasonable answer.

"More like to see Slytherin win the house cup"

"You see, I enjoy watching you squirm and fumble around like a child when you're in trouble. I find it entertaining."

He didn't mean in perverted way, from the sound of his tone, he seemed spiteful.

You sit there in silence, feeling a mix of anger, frustration, and shame. you're not sure how you'll ever earn Regulus's respect, or even his basic approval.

Not like you need it.

''What do you wish to speak about?''

''What happened to the Dark lord? what did you do to him?"

You look innocently at him, with your hands behind your back.

"I don't understand what you mean, professor Black" you lie in a taunting way.

"You know exactly what I'm speaking about"

"Nope, I don't know" you insist.

"Your plan failed" you raise an eyebrow at him curiously.

"What do you mean?" you inquire.

"You gave Tom Riddle the power to control the wizarding world he is planning to..."