𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝

"So you are really the famous (Y/n) that dad speaks about all the time"

"You are very pretty just like Father described"

Scorpius and Albus were both taken aback by how pretty you were just like their fathers had described.

As they gazed at your beauty, you couldn't help but feel a bit awkward, unsure how to respond to their compliments.

"Harry and Draco spoke about me?" you replied, your voice filled with curiosity about the rumors they had heard.

The question escapes your lips before you could think if you want to know about it.

Scorpius and Albus spoke simultaneously, each eager to share their perspectives.

"Yes!"

"Dad told me all about how you two used to date back in the day."

Albus cut in quickly

"No," he objects.

"You were in love with my dad, not his." The two boys began to bicker, each determined to prove their point.

"My dad is more charming than yours, Albus"

"My dad was the chosen one"

The fact that those teen boys are the same physical age as you, both of them is childish.

Meanwhile, Tom watches in amusement at the scene unfolding in front of his own eyes, trying to inspect what is happening.

"I'm sorry to inform you two that I have never been in love with your dads"

Ok, that's kind of a lie, because you were kind of in love with the character before transporting inside the books.

"But we were told-" you cut in once again.

"Draco and Harry are delusional"

"No matter what, Scorpius and I came to discuss an important matter with you"

The chosen one's son explains, walking closer to you, then grabbing your wrist, yet he isn't able to drag you away due to Tom stopping him.

Scorpius tightened his grip on your wrist and glared at Tom.

"If we want to speak to her, it has to be in private"

Tom didn't hesitate to respond back.

"If you wish to speak to her, you have to speak here." He gazed at the two boys with an icy stare, his eyes filled with the power of a dark lord.

Scorpius' eyes boiled with rage, as he had always been frustrated with the false rumors that he was Voldemort's son.

So seeing Tom Riddle in person is annoying.

"It's a private matter" he emphasized, his voice filled with conviction.

"If we don't discuss this in private, it will never be resolved." Albus adds.

The tension in the air was palpable, as the three boys faced each other, determined to get their way.

It was clear that this conflict had to end with a settlement, as no one was willing to back down.

"Please allow me to have a moment to speak with them, and I promise to come back to you, Tom."

"It would be greatly appreciated if we could have a minute to speak. I'll come right back to you, Tom."

You state politely, hoping to calm down the situation.

"No" Tom replies sternly.

Scorpius only smirks and nods slowly before pulling out his wand and pointing at Tom's hand which is holding yours.

"Crucio!"

Tom groans as extreme pain stings his hand forcing him to let go of you.

Scorpius and Albus grab into you before the Potter boy uses the time turner to transport you with them to another era.

But not before Albus snickers at Tom and waves.

"Bye, Bye, bastard...we took your girl"