𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔

"What was all of that about back there?"

"I don't know what you are talking about"

You play the oblivious card as you walk alongside Severus up the stairs of Hogwarts, an innocent smile on your face.

"You know exactly what I'm speaking about, don't play me for a fool"

The dark-haired Slytherin boy says before stopping you by grabbing your wrist as the stairs move.

When the stairs stop moving, you quickly start walking again, reaching the door to  Hufflepuffs' dorms. 

"I will tell you later, I promise," you say, hoping to end the conversation.

"Ok... There is also something I want to give you" you raise an eyebrow at Severus as he pulls out of his bag a potions book.

Your potions book.

"Oh, I must have forgotten to put it back, thanks" you take it from him with a smile.

"Look at the last page"

Before you could do so, Snape quickly leaves you to go back to his dorm in the dungeons.

You say the password and enter the Hufflepuff's common room.

Once inside, you open the book, only to find that Severus corrected all the mistakes in the book, and made side notes for you to understand the lessons better.

You go to the last page only to find three words written at the bottom.

Half-blood princess

A bright smile appears on your face, as you make a note to yourself that if you ever return back to your universe, this book will be with you for the memory.

So, you will always keep it with you, safe in your bag.

🪽𑁍🪽

Of course, when you are enjoying your day, you suddenly get transported to another timeline.

And not only that, but you are in Tom Riddle's era. 

But you remember your plan with the golden trio, and that is to prevent Tom Riddle from becoming the dark lord.

By making him think of getting a higher position in the ministry of magic instead.

You don't even like the plan, but you will try to make it better.

"Hi, Tom, Myrtle told me you would be here"

You greet him, walking towards the said boy with a smile on your face while he is standing with his group of 'Friends'

He watches you stop in front of him with your hands behind your back.

"Leave" He orders his followers, and they obey without further questioning.

But not before giving you nasty looks.

"So, the time-traveling thing turned out to be real" Tom admits with a frown.

"Yes, now that you believe, I wish to discuss something with you"

"What is it?"

"I know who your father is and I can help you meet him"

Maybe if you help Tom meet his father in better circumstances, then maybe the Slytherin boy won't hate muggles.

You didn't expect Tom's reaction before he shoves you inside one of the empty classes.

"What was that for?"  you exclaim, the shoulder he used his hand to push harshly.

The dark-haired Slytherin only sneers at you, before grabbing you by the arm.

"I have a feeling that you know so much about me more than you let on, (L/n)"