𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Stay away!" You exclaim, backing away from the four boys in fear.

"I'm not going to be anyone's toy!"

The marauders' boys chuckle upon seeing your defensive reaction.

"Don't worry, we were just messing with you" Peter clarifies, smiling slightly.

Honestly, you did Pettigrew to look kind of...handsome, you have always imagined him to look like a rat.

Sirius looks the finest out of the group with his silk black hair and grey eyes.

Following him in appearance. James with his hazel eyes and untidy black hair that stuck up at the back.

Remus is attractive, especially with his scars, which bring out his beautiful features.

"She is so modest like Snivellus" James mocks.

You roll your eyes at him, finding him to be a jerk.

Even though Snape might seem to be a strict character.

However, that doesn't give Sirius and James the right to bully him in any type of way.

It only resulted in Snape bullying Harry and every Gryffindor that walks his path.

"What year are you in, it's my first time seeing you here" Remus inquires.

"Umm... the fifth year" you reply hoping that they aren't fifth years.

Fortunately for you, they weren't.

"Huh, she is in the same year as your younger brother, Regulus, isn't that right, Sirius?" Peter points out.

You notice Sirius's expression change into a sad one upon hearing his brother's name.

"Regulus doesn't consider me as his brother anymore"

Remus and James look at their friend with sympathy.

"He doesn't hate you" you utter out, causing all four boys to look at you.

"And how would you know that?" you shrug.

"Siblings might get into fights, annoy each other, but in the end, they are still siblings who were raised together to love each other"

Sirius looks at James as the latter does the same, before bursting out into fits of uncontrollable laughter.

Remus rolls his eyes at the childish attitude while Peter starts to get nervous when he sees your glare.

"I don't need any advice from a stranger" Sirius asserts.

"Plus, your words seem to be taken straight out of a stupid romantic book" James adds.

"I think that's enough teasing for today," Remus says, trying to calm his friends down.

However, you decide to add fuel to the situation.

You snitch away James's glasses before starting to run away.

"Catch me if you can, Potter!"

❁𑁍❁𑁍❁

Many students of Hogwarts watch as all four marauders start chasing after you.

Especially two Slytherin boys.

"Do you know who she is?"

The minister's son, Barty Jr. asks his pureblood best friend.

"No, but I'm going to find out very soon"

Barty caught on to what the dark-haired wizard is saying.

"She's a Hufflepuff, your parents won't approve"

Regulus smirks playfully and turns his head to Barty.

"We shall see about that"

        ❁𑁍❁𑁍❁         

"Who wants free eyeglasses?!"

You shout like a madwoman, annoying the marauders more, however, you don't stop running.

Until you collide with a tall figure, falling right on top of that person...

...your lips slammed against his, while your hands are on his chest.

Your (e/c) eyes widen in shock, as you stare down at the boy who is also shocked and has his hands around your waist.

Greasy dark hair, hooked nose, dressed in Slytherin robes.

This can't be...

"Get away from (Y/n), Snivulles!"