𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊

"I'm glad you are here with me"

You smile softly at Newt as you wrap your arms around while he hugs you tightly, afraid that he might lose you if he lets go.

"Yeah, a lot has happened but don't worry, I'm now here with you" you comfort the hufflepuff boy.

The two of you are sitting in the hufflepuff common room with Newt laying in your embrace like a little child.

"They are staring" he mutters.

You gaze down at Newt, running your fingers through his hair.

"I don't care what they think," you say, kissing his cheek softly.

He blushes at your kiss, enjoying the feeling of your soft lips against his left cheek.

Your words seem to comfort him, and he holds you even tighter as tears stream down his face.

"I missed you very much" Newt says, pulling away as he looks down on his lap.

"Me too...I have a lot of things I want to pour out for you"

"Tell me, I'm listening" Newt asserts, excited that you trust him enough to tell him your secrets.

However, a hufflepuff student walks up to Newt to inform him that his friend, Logan Lestrange is waiting for him outside.

You sigh when you hear the familiar last name, knowing very that this is probably the male version of Leta.

Honestly, you don't hate Leta...nor like her, you don't really understand your complex feelings towards her grey character.

"I will be right back"

Meet assures you before standing up but you also stand up to follow behind him.

"I will come with you" you announce.

Meet frowns slightly, not wanting Logan to charm you with his charisma.

He doesn't want anyone to steal his hufflepuff angel away from him.

°°°

You walk out of the common room, following Newt when you reach the entrance, and walk out, you see Logan, standing with his hands in his pockets and a mischievous smile plastered across his face.

Despite your initial reservations about him, you can't help but be drawn in by his charming demeanor and easygoing attitude.

You notice that his hair is curly neat and his eyes twinkling with mischief.

As you approach, he greets Newt warmly with a tight hug and then turns his attention to you.

"And who might this be?" he asks, his smile growing wider.

Newt introduces you as his girlfriend, and Logan's demeanor changes instantly.

He offers you a polite nod and a charming smile before leaning in to whisper something in Newt's ear.

You watch as their conversation continues, feeling slightly jealous and unsure of what Logan is whispering to Newt.

Trying to listen in, but they speak in a low voice, making it difficult to hear their conversation, after all, they walk few steps away from you to speak privately.

You see Logan hand Newt something, however, you can't seem to see what it is.

Suddenly, Logan appears beside you, his arm casually wrapped around Newt's shoulder.

"You know, I've never seen a girl so beautiful before. Newt was right, you are something" Logan says, his voice dripping with allure.

"Ok..."

That is the only thing that leaves your mouth, while trying to hide your embarrassment.

Meanwhile, Newt glares at Logan for clear flirting.

"If Newt didn't have a crush on you, I would have snatched you away" Logan jokes.

"As if I would allow you" Newt stutters.

Logan smirked at the auburn haired boy.

"Want to see?"

Suddenly, without thinking, you take hold of Newt's arm, before smiling.

"This isn't a competition" you declare.

"And why is that?"

Your grin turns into a mocking one.

"Because you are no match for him"