𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

You thought you were going to die choking on a damn fake time-turner.

But here you are, pretty much alive, and unharmed.

But you are not at your home surrounded by your terrified family.

You are at Hogwarts dressed in Hufflepuff clothes while lying down on the grass in the courtyard.

Students pass by you, looking at you as if you are crazy or something.

Quickly, you get up and dust off your clothes not wanting to look weird anymore.

This is Hogwarts, and you don't even know how you got here in the first place.

"Excuse me," you ask after walking up to two random Slytherin boys.

One boy with platinum blond hair and a pale pointed face along with ice grey eyes, the other is a tall, black boy with high cheekbones and long, slanting eyes.

They honestly match the book description of Draco and Blaise.

They are both handsome but look sinister, especially the blond boy

"What do you need, Hufflepuff?" the taller boy spits.

"Did you get lost from your flock of sheep?" The light-haired boy mocks.

The way those two boys are being rude to you for no reason angers you greatly.

"You know what? Forget it, snobs" you say, starting to walk away, uninterested in asking for help from them

"What did you just call us?" Draco sneers, grabbing you by the back of your robes.

"I didn't know Hufflepuffs could even insult others"

You roll your eyes, really wanting to understand what is going on here.

"Are you even wizards?"

Draco is offended by your words, his expression turning cold.

"Of course we are, I'm Draco Malfoy and this is Blaise Zabini, stop playing dumb"

His words shocked you.

You honestly thought that this all is a cosplay fair.

When in reality, you are actually in the harry books universe.

"Let go of me" you demand, but Draco doesn't obey.

"Are you even a pureblood?"

"Probably some filthy mudblood" Zabini utters out.

Draco is enjoying that too much, you are beautiful.

So, why not tease you while being at it.

"Let go of her, Malfoy"

A pretty tall lanky red-haired boy walks up to the blond with an angry look on his face.

"Stay out of it, Weasel"

"If I were you, I would listen to Ron, Malfoy"

You watch as who you assumed to be the protagonist of the book comes forward.

Damn, Harry Potter in the book is so hot.

Harry is even hotter than Draco, which made your face heat up.

"Is she your girlfriend or something, Potter?" Draco mock, shoving you towards the chosen one.

"No, not yet"

You are surprised by his words, trying to process what he meant.

Little do you know, that Harry has been watching you in silence ever since you were lying unconscious on the grass.

The moment he laid his green eyes on you, he knew that he needed to have you.

Draco and Harry glare sharply at each other angrily, ready to kill.

"We will see about that, Potter"

Indeed, both are ready to kill for you.