𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

"How can you be that stupid to not understand what I'm saying"

You pout at Tom's scolding, feeling like a small child in front of him for not getting the questions right.

He has been helping you study, yet you always fail to answer his hard questions.

"I'm a genius like you, Tommy" you mock him

"Don't call me that" he orders, glaring at you with his dark eyes.

"What are you going to do? lock me up in the chamber of secrets and torture me"

That's always what you say to your friends when they get angry with you.

But you forgot that this is Tom Riddle, you are dealing with, the true heir to Salazer Slytherin.

"Chamber of Secrets, how did you know about that?"

You gulp, and look away from him, trying to think of an excuse for your words.

"Of course, I do, remember, my ancestor was Salazar's favorite student"

Indeed, Merlin was the favorite student of Salazar Slytherin, which means that he knew about the chamber of secrets.

"Adding to that, Chamber of secrets is mentioned in books"

Tom looks at you as if not believing what you just said.

"And what about the torturing part?" You roll your eyes at the question part.

"It was just a bloody joke, Tom" you mock.

"Don't speak like that" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Why not?"

"Because you should be polite and obedient towards me"

You lean towards him and poke his forehead with your index finger.

"You only?"

"Only me" he repeats, his breath hitting your face.

"Then I can't do that" you whisper, removing your finger away from his forehead.

However, The Slytherin boy grabs your index finger.

"You don't have to do anything, I will do it myself"

His words feel threatening and sweet at the same time.

You suddenly start feeling nausea, which forced you quickly to stand up and run out of the great hall with your hands over your mouth.

Leaving a confused Tom behind.

Yet, he doesn't follow you.

Why?

Because he's too egotistical for that.

And doesn't need the drama of students whispering false rumors, even though it might benefit him in getting with you.

He will just check on you later.

𑁍❀𑁍❀𑁍

The fact that you didn't puke, and only fainted in an empty hallway, makes you relieved.

Nevertheless, when you woke up, you found yourself held bridal style in someone's arms.

"I think she woke up, Prongs"

You freeze and don't move upon hearing the familiar nickname.

"I think the Hufflepuff is also enjoying being held by you" you frown at the words.

"Can you please let me down?" you request

Instead of letting you down gently, James Potter lets you fall on your butt.

You whine in pain, and glare up at the dark brown-haired boy.

The four boys, James, Sirius, Remus, Peter, stare down at you, looking curious.

"Why did you do that?" you ask, feeling shy under their stares.

"She reminds of Snivellus, meek and annoying" James mocks.

"I agree, she indeed looks ugly too" Sirius adds.

You thought that Remus is the sane one and might help you just like he does in fanfics.

But instead, he joins in.

"Maybe, we should play with her, she seems like a nice toy"