𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔

"I can't actually believe you changed the timeline"

"I regret my choices, Newt...but at least I'm here with you"

You and the hufflepuff boy are chatting under the tree by the great lake.

While your head rests on Newt's lap as one of his hands lays on your cheek.

You admit that you are starting to fall for Newt, that you want to stay with him.

He is just so soft and a gentleman.

"You are going to leave me again?" 

Your eyes stare at him with clear sadness, while he looks down at you with a small smile.

"Unfortunately, I have no control over when I time travel" you explain.

"What if I told you that I might have found a potion for that problem"

Eyes widening in shock, you shoot up from his lap to look him straight in the eyes

You eagerly ask Newt to tell you more about the potion, curious to know if it can help you stay in one timeline for longer periods of time.

"It's a very rare and highly powerful potion that can allow the drinker to travel through time at will, rather than being subject to random time jumps."

You listen carefully, before inquiring more.

"And how did you get your hands on such potion?"

"Logan helped me" he replies.

"Helped you as in he broke into the forbidden section of the library and got the prescription of the potion?"

Newt nods slowly and in a shy manner as if he was caught red handed in a murder.

He pulls out a glass vial filled with a golden liquid. He carefully hands it to you, as if it were a precious jewel.

You gaze at the potion with wonder and excitement, unable to believe that this could actually work.

Carefully inspecting the vial, taking in its beautiful golden color and shimmering in the moonlight.

"Only a sip" Newt warns you.

With a deep breath, you take a sip of the potion, and as soon as the liquid touches your tongue, you feel...

...nothing.

"How do you feel?"

"Nothing"

Newt's expression turns sour at the fact that he might have done the potion wrong.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will take time for the effect to take place" you assure him.

Newt relaxes his shoulders, taking the news that the potion could still take effect as a positive sign.

You can tell that he's worried about having made a mistake with the potion, especially given how difficult it was for him to make it.

The thrill of being able to time travel at will is exhilarating.

"How would you like me to repay you for your efforts?" you inquire teasingly.

"You don't have to really...but I would like a kiss"

He says slowly, glancing at you from the side of his eyes.

"A kiss?"

"Yes, on the lips...but you don't have to really...actually forget I ever requested that-"

You cut him off by placing your lip against his before pulling back.

Newt touches his lips, realizing that he has gotten his first kiss.

His hufflepuff angel, is the one who gave him that kiss at that too.

"You have nice lips, Newt"