𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

"There you have it; everything is fixed."

Godric returns your wand to you, smiling.

"Thank you; I thought it would never get fixed." 

You recall the incident when Ron's wand broke and he had to mend it with tape.

"Is that her?" 

A beautiful woman with honey blond hair and warm brown eyes exclaims once she sees you.

"Yes, her name is..." 

Salazar stops talking and turns to face you, anticipating that you will reveal your name to him when he realizes he has not yet asked for it.

"I'm (Y/n)," you introduce yourself to Helga, who smiles brightly and hugs you.

"You are safe here with us, my sweetie, so welcome." 

You hug her back and stare bewildered at Salazar and Godric at Halga's use of the word "safe."

Like, safe from what?

Then you recall that wizards and witches were despised and persecuted in this period of history.

It makes sense why Salazar is so leery of muggleborn students coming to Hogwarts.

"I have asked the servants to prepare a chamber for you in the castle."

You ask, surprised that they want you to stay at their castle, "You want me to stay here with you?"

Stepping forward, Rowena says, " Godric informed us of your condition, and it is suited that you stay under our care."

You turn to face Godric, who is now wearing a nervous expression, and you raise an eyebrow at him, seemingly asking, 'What did you tell them?'

You felt extremely uneasy, to be honest, because you could feel the four founders' eyes on you.

"Who would you like to be your magic tutor?"

As you look at the four founders, you realise that either there is not a magical sorting hat yet or the founders have not improved it enough, so you have to make a decision.

Considering that you are a hufflepuff, you should choose Helga; however, you are curious about Salazar.

I mean, your ancestor Merlin was a Slytherin after all.

Yet, you also want to consume intelligence from Rowena.

And Godric seems like a fun tutor to learn from.

"I would like to learn from all four of you, if that is alright."

They give each other surprised looks before smiling at you except for Salazar who seems to be against it.

"Are you asking if each one of us could privately tutor you?"

"No, I will divide my time between the four of you, as i attend with the other students."

Salazar looks you down before huffing and rolling his eyes at your appearance.

"Given that you would fall behind in my lessons, I think I should give you a private tutoring session."

You sigh as he exits the room before you have a chance to object.

"Ignore Salazar; he is just strict."  Helga assures you.

"Yet, tutoring (Y/n) privately is quite inappropriate." Godric murmurs to himself.

Right now, you feel a deep sense of longing for Newt, and the guilt of the failed potion weighs heavily on you. Despite your rational mind knowing that it was not your fault,

"Are you betrothed, Lady (Y/n)?" Rowena asks.

"No"

The redhead young man chuckles.

"Godric, what is so humorous? Have manners"

Helga exclaims, fearing that you might think Godric is making fun of your answer.

"I hope you take no offense, (Y/n), but your funny clothing makes it obvious why you aren't betrothed"

You tilt your head and smile sarcastically at him before calmly responding,

"As opposed to the self pettiness you cover yourself in? Don’t worry, I don’t take offense"