𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"What do you think we should do to help (Y/n) out?" Harry asks his muggle-born friend after you explain your situation.

You three are walking the hallways after parting ways with Fred and George.

Hermes looks at you, with a red tint on his face, while trying to think of a good answer.

"Looks like (Y/n) has enchanted you with beauty, Hermes" Ron teases the brunet.

"Shut up, it is just hot in here, Ron" he denies looking away from you.

"As for your problem, (Y/n)" Hermes starts.

"I think it is better to go talk to the headmaster about it, as I have never heard about someone swallowing a time turner"

You sigh, placing your hands on your cheeks in tiredness.

"I will just figure it out myself" you state bluntly.

You don't want to speak to Dumbledore, because for you, he might find out something more than what you just told the golden trio.

Hermes shook his head at your words in disbelief.

"Don't say that, we will find a way to help you, don't worry" Ron comforts you, making you smile.

"Are you dating someone?" Harry asks out of nowhere, catching the interests of his friends.

"Yes," you respond proudly.

"With who?" Harry inquires, a bit displeased now.

"With fictional characters, silly"

Hermes chuckles while his friends roll their eyes playfully at you.

"A fellow book lover, I see" Hermes states, as he walks closer to you.

Your face heats up at his words, alright, you adore this version of Hermione, he is honestly just beautiful.

And his intelligence gives him an aura of charisma.

Suddenly, a familiar light blond-haired boy walks in between you two, bumping shoulders with Hermes on purpose.

"You better stay away from here, mudblood" Draco spats.

Hermes sneers at the Slytherin boy angrily, Harry cuts in.

"Leave us alone, don't you have anything better to do, Malfoy?"

Draco chuckles, before grabbing your wrist.

"I do, right now, Slytherin and Hufflepuff have potions class together..." Draco then looks at you.

"Therefore (Y/n) is coming with me, Potter"

Before Draco could drag you away, the redhead boy grabs your other wrist.

"(Y/n) is not a toy to drag around, Malfoy!" he exclaims, glaring daggers at the boy.

"Guys, I-" Draco interrupts you.

"Do you truly think she will go for a guy like you, weasel"

Harry grabs his wind from under his robes, ready to hex Draco even if this might get him into trouble.

"What is going on here?"

You watch with wide eyes as Snape stands behind Draco looking strict as ever.

He doesn't look a day over thirty-five...he doesn't look bad in fact, as the books rather describe him as unattractive to the reader.

This makes you curious as to what he looked like when he was young.

"I was about to help (Y/n) to class when those three stopped us" Draco explains, causing Severus to look at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Potter even tried to pollute her head to skip your class" Malfoy lies.

"No, that's not-"

"Five points from Gryffindor for corrupting students, Mr. Potter" you huff and roll your eyes.

Something which Severus notice.

"Also five points from Hufflepuff, Ms. (Y/n)"