𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Get out of here, Riddle"

The Slytherin boy smirks as he walks closer to the bath.

"I should be the one saying that to you after all you are in the boys' bathroom"

You narrow your eyes at him, placing your arms over your chest to hide as much skin as you can.

"Stop being a pervert and get out" you exclaim worriedly.

Tom rolls his eyes at you, annoyed with the repetition of words, not pleased to be ordered around by a Hufflepuff.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon, so start speaking" you sigh deeply at him.

"I already said everything, it is not my fault that you chose not to believe me" you assert.

"Then where is the time turner?"

You bite your bottom lip, trying to think of a reply that doesn't make you sound crazy or insane.

But you decided to be honest, it is not like you owe Tom anything to be afraid of his reaction.

"I swallowed it"

Tom stays silent, just staring at you, expecting this to be a joke.

But, when you don't say anything, he finds that you are not kidding.

"H-how did that...happen?" Riddle tries to process.

"I don't know" you mumble.

"That is impossible, your throat is too small to swallow such an item-"

The Slytherin boy stops himself upon realising how wrong and inappropriate that sounded, coming from his mouth.

"Forget what I said, you need to have the time tuner removed and quickly" he exclaims as you nod in agreement.

"I agree, so do you have any ideas on how I can remove it without telling anyone" Tom shrugs.

"I will search for a spell that extracts organs or items from the body"

Shivers travel through your body at the word 'extract' as you gulp.

"Thank you" he smirks at you.

"But, of course, you would owe me a favour after I help you" Tom points out, as you raise an eyebrow.

"What type of favour?"

"I want to marry you after graduation"

The fact that Tom replied with such a calm tone as if marriage is an easy commitment.

"Why would you want that?"

"Because it will raise my reputation higher in the wizarding world, marrying you, the descendant of Merlin"

You huff and roll your eyes in disbelief.

"Believe me, you don't need me to have a reputation in the wizarding world, your actions will speak for you" you mock.

"What do you mean?"

Before you could answer him, you suddenly lose consciousness and sink into the water.

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

The moment you open your eyes, you find a boy, placing a crown of flowers on your head.

The boy has dirty blond hair and protuberant eyes, and pale skin along with pale eyebrows.

"Oh, you have awakened" his voice is dreamy as if his mind is elsewhere.

"Who are you?"

"Leo Lovegood"          

So, that is the male version of Luna...ok, that's a dream come true for you.