𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"I can't believe you are here, with me"

Newt utters out nervously, as you both dance together.

"Yes, neither do I" you state, also with a nervous tone, trying to think of a way to explain things to Newt.

"I thought you abandoned me"

Ok, now you feel guilty that you were forced to time travel and leave Newt behind.

"I will never abandon you, it's just that there are times when I transfer"

You are thinking of a way to explain this to Newt, however, he doesn't care to pressure you for an explanation.

He only wants you by his side, nothing more, nothing less.

"If you feel uncomfortable explaining it, then you do not have to do so...I'm happy the way I'm just with you being by my side"

You wanted to cry from how respectable Newt is towards you, he's kind and sweet.

He is a huge contrast to many boys you have met, especially Tom Riddle.

But, you can't keep Newt in the dark corner, you have to explain everything to him, so when you time travel again, he won't misunderstand you.

"I think you have every right to hear what I'm about to tell you, Newt"

He only looks at you, waiting for you to continue.

"You see what I'm going to tell you might sound unrealistic, but, I swallowed a time turner by accident"

"..."

Newt stays silent, thinking of a way to reply to the new information.

Indeed, it is hard to believe, but the young wizard is one hundred percent sure that you are telling the truth.

His Hufflepuff angel could never lie to him, you also have no reason to lie like that in the first place.

Well, for him, you seem too smart to make up a lie about swallowing a time-turner.

And even if you are lying to him, Newt doesn't care.

"Is that why you disappeared all of a sudden because you were time transferred" you nod your head at him.

"So, if I just disappear again, then you must know it wasn't to abandon you, Newt"

You grab into his hands while smiling at him, hoping that he would understand the situation.

"Then, I want to spend as much time with you as possible, before you get transferred again"

Your smile grows, as you stand up, forcing him to stand up with you.

"Then let's dance together"

꧁ꕥ꧂

"Tonight was so nice" you mumble as you lay your head against Newt's chest in tiredness.

Both of you are laying on the couch of Hufflepuff's common room.

"I agree"

Newt also lets out with a sleepy tone, while you wrap your arms around his torso, using his body as a pillow.

Newt lays his chin on your head, not caring if the Hufflepuffs perfects return from the ball and see you together in this position.

"Newt?"

"Hmmm"

"You are the most charact-person I like in my life" you quickly correct yourself.

"You too, my angel"

With that being said, you fall asleep in his embrace.

꧁ꕥ꧂

"Prongs, how in the world did you even sneak her in here?"

"I didn't do anything, I just found her laying on my bed, Padfoot"

The three marauders look at James suspiciously, after he denies sneaking you into his dorm.

You sleep peacefully on his bed, without a care in the world.

"We should wake her up" Remus points out, walking over to his bed.

"I think we should let her sleep a little longer, she is more beautiful that way" Peter suggests.

"No way, I want to speak to her"

James exclaims, getting on his bed, and on top of you.

"Wake up, idiot"

He gives your face gentle slaps to take you up.

However, when you open your eyes to see James on top of you.

Your fist meets with his face, breaking his glasses along with it.