𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

"Tom, think about what your father's offer"

"There is nothing to think about, he wants me to give up my life and act like a muggle" 

Suddenly,  you link your right arm with his left one,  a smile appearing on your face, as a way to pursue him.

"Well, you could easily make him accept you by showing him that you are a good person with manners"

The Slytherin boy has an unreadable expression on his face, making you fail in trying to figure out his emotions.

At least his expression is not as cold as always.

"I don't want to please my father or anyone"

You open your mouth to say something,  but he stops you.

"I want to please you"

Your eyes grow big, then point at yourself in shock.

"Me?"

"Yes, do you think that it is strange? "

You nod nervously while trying to pull your arm away, yet you don't succeed due to him tightening his grab.

"To be honest, I can't see you pleasing people, I only see people pleasing you"

Tom smirks, moving his arm up to wrap it around your shoulders instead, pulling you closer to his embrace.

"I love you"

You shiver, feeling scared at his confession.

Even though Tom is handsome and intelligent,  there is one flaw about him that makes you scared.

He can't be trusted. What if he plans on killing you to make you into one of his Horcruxes?

"What do you exactly want from me?" you ask,  looking at the ground.

"Marry me after graduation"

You stop walking, pushing him away from you in shock.

Meanwhile, he rolls his eyes at you,  thinking that you are exaggerating his words for no reason.

"We barely know each other" you exclaim,  before chuckling, still perplexed about the whole situation.

"You know everything about me though"

"No, this can't happen, I'm from a different timeline for God's sake, Riddle"

"Why do you even want to marry me?"

You ask but with a calm voice this time.

"Because you are pure-blood and a descendant of Merlin" Tom replies dully.

"So, you don't like my personality or even looks?"

"I don't care for your looks, and your personality is not as annoying as the girls at Hogwarts"

Never have you thought that Tom Riddle could love anyone due to being born out of a love potion.

However,  you don't know that love and obsession are completely two different things.

"I'm not going to marry you,  end of discussion"

Tom Riddle narrows his eyes slightly,  with the grin still on his face.

"You can find that I can be very persuasive, (L/n)"

You shrug, crossing your arms over your chest,  giving him a mocking stare.

"I don't find you persuasive, you are nothing but manipulative" you insult him.

But, two voices nearby interrupt the conversation.

"Keep your voice down,  or will get caught,  Albus"

"Sorry"

You leave Tom standing and follow the voices until you find two boys your age, hiding behind a nearby tree.

One with Jet-black hair and almond-shaped bright green eyes.

And the other has platinum blond hair and grey-blue eyes.

"... Hello"

Albus greets you nervously while Scorpius gulps in fear of being caught.

Tom Riddle walks up behind you,  giving a cold stare to the two boys.

"Were the two of you spying on us?"