𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

You fix your gaze upon Scorpius and Albus, waiting for them to shed light on the situation

The awkward silence drags on, making you restless, as if your thoughts were screaming to be communicated.

"So, how are you doing?"

Albus asks, trying to break the cold silence.

"Is there something I could help you with?" you answer his question with another one.

Scorpius takes over the conversation, offering clarity and resolution to the mystery that had been making you curious.

"We thought you were in danger, so we decided to save you from Tom Riddle" Scorpius explains.

You decide to express your gratitude toward their heroic deeds and, with a smile lighting up your face, you say, "Well, thank you."

Malfoy and Potter faces heat up at the same time, finding you too beautiful not to stare at you.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

No wonder why their fathers used to be obsessed with you.

"What era is this?" you ask, knowing the answer very well.

"It's your era, of course" Albus exclaims cheerfully.

"I guess our mission is done here that we got you back to your era" Scorpius lets out, standing up from your bed.

"Can't we stay here-"

"No, Albus, we have other things to do"

The dark haired Slytherin sighs as he stands up to leave with his friend.

"I guess that is our farewell"

"We hope the next time we meet, everything will be fine"

With that Scorpius and Albus leave you alone in your dorm after using their time turner to leave.

"What just happened?"

This is the question you want answers to...why did they bring you back to this era in the first place.

▪️▫️▪️

You never imagined in your life to see Harry Potter dressed in Slytherin clothes.

And not only that, but he is also friends with Draco Malfoy.

"Took you long enough to show up, what were you doing all morning?" Draco inquires.

"I was in my dorm" Harry huffs at your obevious lie.

"Don't even try to lie, Draco asked your dorm mates and they told us you weren't there" Harry points out.

Harry's manner toward you is uncharacteristic of the boy you know in the book.

His cunning demeanor and quick wit are a far cry from the kind wizard boy you remember.

When you look closer, you notice something strange. His forehead is bare, without the lightning scar that has become his trademark over the years.

"Why are you acting so strange? Is there something you are hiding?"

Harry raises a question, not liking the fact that you are so secretive with him.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Go a head" Draco encourages you.

"Who is the minister for magic?"

Harry and Draco glance at each other confused, before Draco answers.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle"