𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

The two Gryffindor boys stare at you after you introduced yourself and they did the same.

"So, this is the first time I see you around, (Y/n)" you gulp, and look at them.

"Well...this is hard to explain because I don't know how I got here in the first place" you reply.

"How you got here? So, you are not from Hogwarts?" Harry asserts.

"Well, I kind of swallowed a time turner and found myself here"

Your words made Harry and Ron's eyes widen in shock and disbelief.

"Bloody hell, how does a person swallow a time turner" Ron exclaims.

Your face heats up from humiliation at the fact that you swallowed a time turner.

"It was an accident though" you clarify shyly causing Harry to smile.

"It's ok, no one blames you, we are just teasing you, accidents happen sometimes" the redhead quickly comforts you before his friend could do that.

That's what you like about Ron in the books, the fact that his character is friendly, brave, smart, and sensitive.

They did him dirty in the movies, honestly.

"Indeed, no need to worry, we will help you" Harry adds, blushing slightly.

You smile at them both when suddenly familiar red-headed twins sit on each side of you, sandwiching you in between them.

"Who is the lady?" George asks, sitting on your left.

"Also a Hufflepuff? Cute" Fred says, winking at you.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)" you reply meekly, feeling shyer than ever.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl, don't you agree, George?"

"Of course, Fred"

They were flirting with you, which displeased their younger and made Harry envious.

"I'm Forge"

"And I'm Gred"

You giggle at the handsome twins, causing George's face to turn red, and Fred to become more confident.

"There you are, I have been searching for you two"

A brunet boy with frizzy, untamable dark hair, and brown eyes, scolds his friends, as he takes his seat between them.

He places his books on the table, still not noticing you.

"We were with (Y/n)" Harry answers, rolling his eyes.

"(Y/n)?"

When the boy finally notices you, a confused look appears on his face.

"I haven't seen you around before, are you new here?" The smart Gryffindor narrows his eyes at you.

"I suppose so"

You regret your response as it made the unknown boy more suspicious of you.

Strange, this boy doesn't look familiar, he can't be Neville or Seamus as both of them were blond in the books.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hermes Granger"

Your eyes widen, realizing something in this universe...

...that Hermione Granger is a boy here, not a girl.