𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"I swear if that doesn't work, I'm going to murder you for putting me in such an embarrassing situation"

"I doubt that will ever happen, Tom"

You say playfully as you and the Slytherin boy ride the two horses you ranted for the riding event in Little Hangleton town.

You invested in Tom Riddle Sr.'s Activities and realized that he is interested in horse riding and hunting.

"You know Tom, I could tell you about your future"

Yes m, you are going with the Trio's suggestion of changing Tom's path.

But you are going to add a little twist to it.

"Really?" he inquires, his eyes still on the front while riding his horse.

"Yes, in the future, you will become someone that everyone admires and respects" you lie with a smile on your face.

"Hmm"

"You will become the future minister of magic"

Tom's head snaps towards you, shocked by your words, but he quickly composes himself.

"Tell me more" he demands, while his dark eyes narrow at you.

"I can't tell you much, but all you have to know is that you grew up to be a great and kind man who treats everyone equally"

You explain, trying to convince him.

And it worked.

"Kind? And everyone has been treated equally" Tom mumbles to himself.

"Yes, Kind, you even made a law to punish anyone who bullies muggle-borns"

Tom stares at you as if trying to do something, but he frowns deeply when his
legilimency fails at reading your mind.

Are you perhaps using Occlumency against him?

This made Tom suspicious.

Because, he knows you lack in remembering magic spells and charms, there is no way you were taught such a unique quality of magic.

And he also never read nor heard about a natural-born Occlumenser.

Maybe you are an extraordinary case considering that you descendent of Merlin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Tom snaps out of his thoughts, not realizing that he has been piercing you with his gaze.

"Nothing, I'm just amused that I'm kind to filthy muggle-borns in the future"

You do your eyes at him, before sighing.

"You are not even pure-blood, Tom, stop being such a classist" you mock him.

"How old am I in the future when you are born?"

"Pretty much old" you reply with a shiver traveling up your spine.

Tom clutches his reins tightly,  feeling bothered by the thought.

"I will find a way to have you stay in this timeline with me" 

When you were about to speak,  you hear a
Rifle shooting sound.

Which scares your horse, causing you to lose control and fall off of it before you could clutch into the reins.

"(Y/n)"

Tom quickly gets down from his horse and moves to your weak body.

It seems like you have hit your head against a rock.

"Oh my god"

You whimper out after you look down at your bloody hand after touching your head with it.

"Don't worry,  I will help you with it"

"Who are you two? And what are you doing here in my hunting area? "

You and the Slytherin turn your attention toward where the voice coming from.

Only to find a man who is very similar to Tom, only older looking.

And more handsome if you dare admit it.

Tom Riddle Sr.  Seems to be shocked when he lays eyes on his son,  finding his appearance compared to his quiet striking.

The younger man holds his wand, his eyes narrowing in disgust as he smirks at the older man.

"Hello, Father"