𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"Do you feel anything yet?"

"No"

"Oh"

"I told you not to worry about it...so, what is our next class?"

Trying to change the subject that causes Newt paranoia, you ask him about class.

"Potions class is next" he replies softly, still holding your hand within his own.

"Good, then we shall enjoy our time together"

However, a sharp pain attacks your body, causing you to let out a scream and fall to the ground.

As you fall to the ground, Newt's eyes widen in shock and he drops to the ground beside you.

"(Y/n)! What is it?! Are you hurt?" he asks urgently, quickly getting to your side and lifting your head into his lap.

The pain slowly subsides, but you feel a feverish heat spreading through your body.

"I... I don't know... I just suddenly felt sick," you say weakly, tears starting to well up in your eyes. "Newt, I don't feel good..."

"Stay awake, I will get you to the hospital wing"

As Newt rushes you to the hospital wing, he starts to panic.

"This is not good, this is not good," he mutters to himself, his eyes darting around in search of the closest healer.

But before he could find one, you disappear from his arms causing him to sigh in sadness.

"The potion didn't work"

🐍🐍🐍

"I hate myself"

"Why do you hate yourself?"

You stare up at the boy with grey blue eyes and dark brown hair, before standing up to only realize that he is way taller than you.

His eyes are full of wisdom. Your body starts to tingle in discomfort as you stare at him.

He is extremely handsome despite his pale gaunt features.

He is what you can call beautiful ugly.

"Who are you?" you ask.

"Salazar, there you are! I have been searching everywhere for you"

Someone called for him, which answered your question.

You pout when you realize that the Hogwarts founder looks nothing like Edmund Pevensie as you thought.

"Who is the girl, Salazar, a new student?"

You assumed the boy with red hair and blue eyes is Godric Gryffindor, considering his red clothes.

"I don't know, she has a broken wand which means she is not a filthy muggle"

You quickly take the two pieces of your wand from him to almost cry out in distress at your wand.

"Are you a muggleborn or pureblood?" Salazar inquires, ignoring your sadness.

Godric Gryffindor spoke up, disliking the question.

"Salazar, it is not right to ask such questions. We accept all wizards and witches, no matter their blood status. It is our duty to teach them, We should strive to build a community that is inclusive and supportive, regardless of one's background."

Salazar paused for a moment and then nodded,

"Yes, you are right, Godric. I apologize for my insensitive questions. It was not my intention to cause any offense."

But you know that Salazar is not apologetic at all, so to avoid any future snide comment from him, you tell him your blood statues.

"I'm a pureblood" you reply.

Salazar relaxes and smiles at you, happy about you being the same as him and Godric.

"Aren't you two too young to have students?" you inquire.

Indeed, you know that the founders of Hogwarts are the most four brilliant wizards and witches of their generation.

But right now they are the same age as you, so that means they haven't founded Hogwarts yet.

"Yes, our students come to us to learn because they need to know how to use their magical abilities and we have the knowledge to help them"

You nod slowly at Salazar's explanation.

"Why are you wearing strange clothes?"  Godric points out at your uniform.

"I do not have the energy to explain."