𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Cedric Diggory already asked you to the yule ball?" Harry exclaims, surprised.

"What did you say?" Ron inquires, walking between you and his best friend.

"Well, I wasn't able to say anything, he just said that he is happy that I will be his Yule date" you explain.

"You could have said no" Harry adds, causing you to roll your eyes.

"He didn't give me the chance to do so, I don't think he would have been happy to get rejected" you point out.

"Do you want us to talk to him for you, I mean we could make him understand that you don't want to attend the Yule ball with him"

You turn to your right and stare at Hermes worriedly.

"And how are you going to do that, I'm sure that Cedric would get angry"

You insert, as Hermes doesn't remove his eyes from the book he is holding.

"Don't worry, we have our ways, isn't that right, Harry" the said boy nods at his redhead friend with a smile.

"Yes, you don't have to worry" you sigh.

"It doesn't matter, I will probably time travel before the Yule ball" 

Hermes bites his bottom lip, before finally looking at you.

"(Y/n), do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Yes, she does mind" Ron teases, making Hermes roll his eyes in annoyance.

"What do you want to ask about?" You inquire.

"Have you met..." The muggle-born boy lowers his voice so the passing students can't manage to hear the name.

"...Voldemort"

You don't know why, but you shiver upon hearing the name.

"Yes, I met him, to be more specific I met the younger version of himself, Tom Riddle"

Harry and Ron's eyes widen, as Hermes continues questioning you.

"What was he like?"

While you are going to answer, your eyes comes across a stunning boy with long silver-blonde hair that seems to float behind him as he walks.

He is wearing the male version of beauxbatons uniform.

You are immediately enchanted by him, never have seen a boy as beautiful as him.

"He's tall and very handsome, indeed very charming" you reply, describing the beauxbatons boy instead.

Ron notices where you are staring before he snaps his fingers in front of your face, pulling you out of your trance.

"(Y/n), stop staring at Fleur Delacour and concentrate"

Your face heats up in embarrassment upon realising that you were paying attention to the branch wizard.

"Yes, I apologize...Tom Riddle is a psycho, and I think he will start splitting up his soul soon"

Hermes stays silent, deep in thoughts about something.

"What are you thinking about, Hermes?" Harry asks.

"I was thinking that (Y/n) could prevent many people from getting killed" you gulp, knowing what he is about to say.

You have read too many fanfics about this, but nothing could prepare you for what is coming next.

"You confess Tom Riddle to not split his soul" you snort.

"How am I supposed to do that? Oh, Tom, you could still become powerful by becoming the prime minister of the wizarding world?"

The silence that followed afterwards, proved you right.

"You guys must be kidding me!"