𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Oculus Reparo"

You watch as James fixes his glasses using a spell, while you sit on a chair in the corner of the dorm, feeling embarrassed at your action of punching him.

Even if he deserved it though.

"Bloody hell, why did you punch him?" Sirius demands, narrowing his eyes at you.

"I don't know, maybe because his face was close to mine? And this is unusual for me" you explain.

"And it is also unusual to find a girl in my bed when I wake up" James sneers.

"Well, I can't control it" you mumble to yourself, standing up from under the covers.

Only to reveal yourself still dressed in the same dress from the yule ball.

"Why are you dressed like that?" you look down at yourself and then back at Peter before answering his question. with confidence.

''Because I can'' Remus raises an eyebrow at you.

''Where were you? The boys and I never see you around'' Remus questions you as if you are a criminal.

"Why do you want to know where I was? We are not even friends"

You were hoping that he would drop the subject here, but the werewolf boy did anything but that.

Remus narrows his eyes at you, his expression turning stern, which made you have that undeniable fear.

The same fear you get before you get scolded for your behavior.

"There is something off about you" Sirius pulls you around to have you face him.

"Indeed, you can't just appear and disappear whenever you like, that's illogical" James exclaims.

"I'm leaving"

All four boys are gathered around you, blocking your exit.

"You are not going anywhere until you reveal to us your secret," Remus says calmly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What if I don't want to, what are you going to do about it?" you challenge them.

Sirius and James smirk at the same time, staring down at you.

"Strip you out of this dress and bend-"

Remus is quick to intruppet Sirius.

"No, we are not going to do such a thing, we just want answers and we will let you go" Moony assures you.

"I agree, you can put your trust in us" Peter states.

Your gaze turns to Peter as you raise an eyebrow, causing the said boy to get nervous and rub his wrist.

"Speak about yourselves, me and Prongs can't promise you anything, puffy"

"Puffy?"

"Yes, short for Hufflepuff" Sirius explains as if it was obvious.

Wanting to get out of here, you decided to utter everything out at once to get this over with as quickly as possible.

"I swallowed a time turner by accident, then started to travel to different eras in Hogwarts, but right now, I'm trying to find a solution to get back to my time, but so far, I got nothing to help me"

You say so quickly that the boys almost don't catch up.

But, before questions could be thrown your way, you storm out.

"Did she just declare that she swallowed a time turner?"James asks in disbelief.

"Amazing...imagine what else she could swallow" Remus presses his lips at Padfoot's implication.

"You are disgusting, Pads" the light brown-haired boy accuses with clear disgust.

"Don't act like you won't touch yourself to that thought, Moony"

꧁ꕥ꧂

You let out a sigh of relief, as you walk through the halls after managing to borrow a spare uniform from the Hufflepuff dormitory and change into it.

"Where do you think you are going?"

You get pulled back by robes, forcing a surprised squeal out of you.

"There you are"

You turn around to meet face-to-face with none other than Regulus Black who seems to be amused to see you.

"Can I help you with something, Black?" you inquire, heat rising to your face.

Before Regulus could answer you, a voice cuts in.

"Who do we have here, Regulus?"

You look behind Regulus to see a handsome boy dressed in a Slytherin uniform.

You immediately realize who that is just by looking at his long silky blond hair.

Lucius Malfoy.

No one could look more fancy and extra than him.

"Oh, this is (Y/n) that I have been telling you about"

Lucius smirks.

"Your girlfriend?"

"HIS WHAT?"

"She's not my girlfriend yet"

A/n: all I could think about is Ewan Mitchell as Lucius Malfoy.