First Time Part 2 (Ace Smut)

18+ content

Warnings: Smut involving female!reader, dom/sub dynamics, fingering, unprotected sex, overstimulation, mirror sex, knifeplay, hair-pulling, crying

A/N: This part starts out a lot more cutesy and soft than I intended, but I promise it gets rough and kinky in a bit!!

Later, you're in the bathroom together, getting ready for bed.

You've already changed into one of Ace's shirts, which is long enough on you to serve as a nightgown — a short nightgown, but from the way he's looking at you that's a good thing. Now you're sitting on the bathroom counter, and Ace — still wearing his jeans — is brushing your teeth.

You had meant it as a joke when you said you were too tired to do it yourself, but Ace just grabbed your chin and held you in place, insisting you let him take care of you. There's no denying you enjoy being babied like that; it makes you feel so safe and loved. It also flusters you more than you'd like to admit. His hand on your chin, lightly holding your face and turning your head when necessary, how gentle he is with the toothbrush, taking care not to apply too much pressure. Not to mention he's standing right between your legs. And the way his eyes don't stray from your face for even a second! Like you're the center of his whole universe.

"Hold still, doll," he scolds. "How am I supposed to brush your teeth if you keep grinnin' like that?"

"Sowwy," you say around the toothbrush, still smiling as widely as before. You can't help it.

Ace scoffs. "No you ain't."

He's right, you're not sorry in the slightest. You shrug. You've got the big bad Ace Merrill brushing your teeth for you, looking at you all cute and lovingly, and you're supposed to not grin like an idiot? Impossible.

"Alright, done," he says after a little longer, his free hand moving from your face to stroke your exposed thigh before letting you get up.

As you're bend over the sink to spit out the toothpaste, Ace stands behind you. When you look up, you see him in the mirror, staring at your ass.

"Ace!"

"What? I'm just enjoying the view."

You shake your head, laughing. "You're impossible."

"I've literally been inside you a couple hours ago, and now I can't even look at your pretty ass? C'mon!"

You almost choke on the water you're rinsing your mouth with. You know he's getting you flustered on purpose; he loves seeing you get shy and whiny when he makes comments like that. And you suppose now that you've actually had sex there's a lot more things like this he can say to you, and no amount of whining his name like you're doing now will get him to stop.

As soon as you're done wiping your mouth, Ace wraps his arms around you and pulls you back against him, placing soft kisses along your neck that have you instantly weak in the knees. His hand cups your breast through the fabric of your — his — shirt. Your body instantly reacts to his touch, your nipples growing hard, and the feeling of his length hard against your ass has you whimpering. How are you this horny when he only just fucked you a few hours ago?