Mine (Ace Smut)

18+ content

Warnings: unprotected sex, virgin!reader, very inexperienced!reader, slightly drunk!Ace, innocence kink, size kink, implied cgl

A/N: This is VERY heavy on the best friends to lovers trope, Ace and the reader live together and it's mentioned that the reader is like a sister to Ace, but she obviously isn't.

"You going out with that stupid whore again?"

"Yeah."

You scoffed, causing Ace, who had been about to head out the door, to turn back around to where you sat on the couch with your arms crossed over your chest and a scowl on your face.

"You got a problem with that, Baby?" he wanted to know.

You glared at your best friend.

"Don't call me that!"

Ace was a year older than you and loved to tease you about how little you were.
Not that he babied you, he knew you were a big girl, and let you smoke and drink and get into fights to your hearts delight, on the one condition that he was around to look out for you. He'd made you promise so, and you kept to it, never would you get drunk or pick a fight when you were out on your own.

Usually you loved how Ace called you his little Princess or Baby, spoiled and protected you. Loved it more than you should, if you were honest with yourself.

But you couldn't let him placate you with cute names right now, you were upset and jealous and you wanted to make him feel your anger.

Ace, however, only raised an eyebrow at your outburst and stayed silent.

"If I didn't know better I'd think you caught feelings for her with how much time you spend with her," you remarked, causing him to scoff.

"Not happening. She's a good lay, is all, and you damn well know that."

He was right, you did know that, just like you knew he would ditch her sooner rather than later, but it did nothing to console you.

"Maybe." You shrugged. "She's gotta be really good though, cause you spend almost every free minute with her. I'm still here too, you know?"

"What's that supposed to mean now? Last time I checked I could do whatever I wanted."

"Of course you can. I ain't stopping you, John," you put extra emphasis on his real name, knowing he hated being called by it, and stormed off to your bedroom, but not without turning back to say another thing. "It's just... you never have time for me anymore!"

Ace followed you.

"What the fuck are you on about? We literally live together! We spent almost the whole day playing Mailboxbaseball with the guys, how much more time do you want me to spend with you?"

Ace caught up to you, grabbing your arm to stop you.

"Oh we spend plenty of time together with the Cobras, but when was the last time we did anything alone together? Weeks ago, Ace! Because that bitch is taking you away from me!"

"Oh come on, you know I couldn't care less about her. You're my best friend, for fucks sake, you're like a sister to me! Do you really think some random chick could be more important–"

You didn't let him finish his sentence.
'You're like a sister to me.' You'd known that of course, hell, he even went as far as introducing you as his sister to strangers, but hearing him say these words stung all the same when you loved him as so much more than a friend or sibling.