Your First Time With Each Other (Preference (Smut))

18+ content

Your first time with Ace was on his birthday. You'd been dating for almost half a year, and Ace had been surprisingly patient with your not putting out after you told him you were a virgin. On his birthday you didn't know how to bring it up that he'd get your virginity in addition to the gift you'd gotten him, so you decided to just see how the day went, and if one thing led to another you'd tell him this time you were ready to go all the way. Sure enough you ended up making out on his bed after eating the supper you'd cooked for him. He then fucked you very slow and passionately, guiding you through it, and a few hours later before going to bed you went for another round, this time he showed you how good rough could feel, fucking you so hard you weren't sure if you'd be able to walk the next day. You fell asleep in his arms after, and later Ace said that was the best birthday present he ever got.

Eyeball and your first time was when you'd been a couple for three and a half months. He'd showed up at your place late in the night after his dad beat him and you had patched him up. Gentle cuddling and kissing eventually lead to more passionate touches, and before you knew it you were in the middle of a needy make out session. You both had a bit of experience, but neither of you had ever gone all the way, so you took your time figuring things out together and just being absolute softies.

Billy wanted your first time with him to be romantic, especially because he knew it would be your first time at all, but he also didn't want to wait too long. After two months of dating he saw his chance when he had the house to himself for the weekend, and invited you to stay over. He'd been hinting at wanting to take things further before, so you knew what to expect, and mentally prepared yourself. You were still nervous, but Billy, having set out candles and all that romantic shit in his room, took good care of you.

Charlie and you got together a bit before Christmas, and your first time together was a few hours into the new year. You'd celebrated New Year's Eve with the Cobras and you went back to his place with him after. Slightly drunk and not tired at all neither of you wanted to sleep, so you ended up fucking while a few last fireworks went off outside.

The first time you and Fuzzy had sex was on a sunny afternoon in a secluded part of his backyard when you'd been a couple for about four months. You'd done quite some stuff together at that point, without his dick ever making it inside of you, and so it was natural for both of you when making out on the grass turned into more, and you finally actually fucked for the first time.

Vince first fucked you in the back of his car after a date at the drive-in when you'd been together for about a month. After the movie you aimlessly drove around town for a bit, and finally ended up parked at the edge of the woods just outside town, making out. Vince hadn't planned to take things much further, but you were both horny and one thing led to another. He tried to make it a bit more romantic by searching for some soft love songs on the radio, and promised next time you fucked it would be in a more comfortable and romantic setting.