Damn That Glitter (Ace x Eyeball Smut)

18+ content

MionSnojkorn, remember your comment on the other glitter fic? I couldn't resist turning it into this.

Warnings: Smut including oral, dom/sub dynamic, some degradation. Stupid humor.

A/N: I know, I know this book is supposed to be reader inserts only, but I had to. It has, however, been a while since I've last tried my hand at writing male x male smut, so I'm sorry if it's not that good. You can't take this one seriously anyway xD

Eyeball leant back, detaching his lips from Ace's to rub his eye. "Wait, hold on a second."

"Hey, why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying, I have glitter in my eye. Had."

Richie wiped his hand on his jeans.

Ace frowned, then he started laughing. "Ah shit, we really gotta do something about that fucking stuff. But I have a feeling someone would not be happy if we banished everything glittery from the house..."

"Yeah, that'd earn us the biggest fucking tantrum the world has ever seen. They should invent a glitter that stays where it's supposed to instead of getting everywhere you don't need it."

"Keep dreaming."

"Mhh, no, I'd rather ignore the glitter and keep making out with my gorgeous husband."

"You're such a sap," Ace scoffed, but he pulled Eyeball in for another kiss all the same.

Soon the latter's hands started to wander from their place on Ace's shoulders over his chest, one slipping under his shirt while the other clutched his back, trying to keep him as close as possible in that needy way Ace had long gotten used to. One of his own hands rested on Richie's waist, the other held the back of his neck, keeping their lips pressed together until they finally had to pull away to breathe.

"You love when I'm being sappy, admit it," Eyeball demanded.

Ace ignored him. Even though it was true he sure as hell wasn't gonna admit so. Instead he reached for Richie's shirt, pulling it over his head and flinging it into a dark corner, before doing the same with his own.

He'd barely gotten it off when Eyeball was already climbing onto his lap and trailing kisses down his neck. Ace knew what would follow, and sure enough his husband started sucking a hickey into his skin only seconds later, just far enough down so it wouldn't peek out from his shirt. He always did.

And while he did it he was grinding his hips, rubbing against the growing bulge tenting the front of Ace's jeans.

Combine that with the sweet whimpers he made against his skin and Ace was struggling to restrain himself from rolling over with Richie and fucking him hard into the mattress without further ado.

He did grab a fistful of brown hair, using it to pull Eyeball's head up and make him look at him. "Enough. Take your clothes off and lie down on the bed."

Richie playfully nipped his shoulder once more, then did as instructed.

Ace took off his clothes too, then stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh for fuck's sake..."

Eyeball turned to look up at him in alarm. "What? What's wrong?"

"There's glitter on my dick."

"There's—?" Eyeball started laughing so hard he could barely finish his sentence. "There's glitter on y-your dick?"

"Shh! You're gonna wake the kids!"

"Sorry," Eyeball said, and kept laughing just as loud, despite his efforts not to.

"God damnit... Rich, I swear to god if you wake them up you can spend an hour getting them back to sleep! And explain to them why you were laughing so loud!"

Despite the threat, Ace took making his husband quiet down into his own hands — literally.

With one hand clamped over his mouth and the other wrapped around his neck, he pushed him down into the mattress, straddling his waist.

He smirked at Eyeball's blushing face. It was adorable how easy it was to fluster him, even after all these years of being together.

"Not laughing anymore now, are you?"

The sound coming from beneath Ace's palm was something between a squeak and a moan — definitely no more laughter.

He removed the hand. "There we go. Good boy."

"You're a goddamn tease, you know that?" Eyeball complained.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure it was you who was too busy laughing to get on with it."

Eyeball huffed. "Whatever. Are you gonna fuck me now or no?"

"If you keep smarting off I might just decide to fuck your mouth instead." Ace scoffed when Eyeball only licked his lips in response. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Hmm, I sure wouldn't mind."

"Of course you wouldn't... You're just a cockhungry little slut after all."

He didn't wait for an answer, moving up to rub his cock over Richie's face, smearing precum all over his lips. The other didn't waste a second sticking out his tongue, greedily lapping up anything Ace gave him.

"Greedy slut," Ace repeated, and Eyeball grinned.

"You love it, or you wouldn't be this hard. Look at you, gonna cum just from thinking about me sucking you off, aren't you?"

Ace didn't deem such brattiness worthy of an answer, instead he dug his fingers into Eyeball's jaw, forcing his mouth wide open, and pushed his dick down the other's throat. He bottomed out with a groan, which promptly turned into a curse when the goddamn brat moaned around his cock, and started bobbing his head.

Ace rolled his hips, fucking his husband's mouth with a steady rhythm, but he knew he wouldn't last long. Soon he spilled his load down Eyeball's throat, who licked his lips and grinned up at him when he pulled out.

"How much glitter do you think I just swallowed along with your cum?"

Ace groaned at the stupid joke. "There was only one little piece of glitter on my dick, okay, and I removed it!"

Eyeball just kept laughing.

Ace shrugged and lay down next to him, facing away from him. "Okay, if you don't wanna cum then keep acting like that, I guess."

Eyeball stopped laughing, but after a few seconds the grin was back on his face. "Are you pouting?"

"No."

"You totally are."

"Nope."

"Prove it then. Fuck me."