Drive (Ace Smut)

18+ content

Requested by MionSnojkorn.The roadhead isn't as much the main focus of this as you probably wanted it to be, but I hope you enjoy it anyway<33

Warnings: Smut including dom/sub dynamic, female masturbation, oral (roadhead), semi-public cause obvs there's other cars on the street, mentions of spanking. Ace is a fucking tease and reader is a brat.

Ace Merrill was an asshole.

You usually denied it, gladly starting fights with anyone who called him that, because you also knew the sweeter side of him he didn't like to show, but today you would have been the first one to call him an asshole if there had been anyone willing to listen to you.

Driving up the city to go clothes shopping had been his idea. You had been complaining that you didn't have enough light summer clothes for weeks now, but you hated going shopping and had put it off until Ace had finally had enough of your whining and dragged you into the city today.

Once there he had done nothing but tease you all day.

He'd picked out the most revealing outfits he could find, making you try them on and eating you up with his eyes once you had.

He'd squeezed into the tight space of the changing room with you under the guise of helping you with the zipper of a summer dress, only to pull it down and drop it on the floor as he grabbed a handful of your chest and kissed along your neck, saying he didn't like the dress.

He'd whispered compliments of the filthiest sort into your ear with every time you turned and twisted in front of the mirror.

On one occasion he'd come into the changing room with you and slipped his hand into your panties as you were trying to try on a pair of shorts, only to stop and act all innocent when you gave up on trying to tell him this wasn't the place or time.

He'd made you continue shopping, kept suggesting which clothes you should try on, and completely ignored the big wet patch that stained your panties because of him.

Now, sitting in his car on the way back to Castle Rock, you had the clothes you wanted, but you also had had enough of Ace's teasing.

His left hand was on the wheel, his right was on your thigh, playing with the hem of the shorts you were wearing, no more than a few inches away from where you really wanted to feel his touch.

"Ace," you started, "will you stop teasing me already?" You tried to sound stern, but that failed miserably — your voice was closer to a whine than anything else.

He smirked without even bothering to take his eyes off the road to look at you, and claimed he didn't know what you were talking about.

"Yes you do! You've done nothin' but tease me all day! After all that you could at least have the decency to take care of me!"

"I'm driving, baby."

He gave your thigh a squeeze, before demonstratively returning his hand to the wheel.

"So? Wouldn't be the first time you fingered me while driving."

Ace laughed. That fucking asshole laughed and shook his head. "You're gonna have to be patient for a little longer, dollface. After walking around with soaked panties all day, I'm sure you can handle waiting another half hour till we're home and I can properly take care of you."