When They Miss You (Preference)

Ace won't let on that he misses you, but he gets extremely irritable when he hasn't seen you in a while, and, quite frankly, the Cobras know exactly why that is. They know better than to say anything about it though. He'll be off to see you the second it's possible, and even though he won't outright say that he missed you, you can tell by the way he'll be acting a bit softer than usual, his kisses much needier, the hug he greets you with tighter.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Eyeball is one clingy little fucker. He's already missing you when he hasn't seen you for half a day, and it shows. He tries to hide it, but with how sulky and whiney he is the Cobras catch on very fast and the teasing is relentless. If you can't see each other for longer (say you're visiting relatives in a different city or on vacation for a week or two) poor boy is gonna be miserable the whole time. Once you're back he's gonna latch onto you like a leech and not let go for hours. You have cuddles to make up for, my friend, and you better give them to him!

Billy honestly won't notice he misses you until he finally gets to see you. Like, he does miss you, he just really doesn't notice that that's what he's feeling. But when he sees you the next time he's like Oh. Wait. I missed you so fucking much!!! and gives you lots of kisses and apologizes for not realizing he missed you?? Dummy...

Fuzzy is a rather quiet person in general, but when he misses you that multiplies by like a hundred and he basically won't talk at all. He just. Sits there, giving everyone the silent treatment because they're not you and he wants to see you. The Cobras realize why he's getting like that after the third time it happened, but they don't dare make fun of him because he also gets real fucking mean when he's missing you. When he sees you he won't be very talkative at first either, he just wants to bask in your presence and listen to you talk about whatever you've been doing since he last saw you.