The Littlest Cobra (Ace's sister/Ace x Eyeball)

Requested by purple_505. I didn't include anything about them explaining to Y/N that Ace and Eyeball are together because it felt more natural to have her already know and understand that, but I made sure to include some Ace x Eyeball in other ways, so I hope that's alright with you and that you enjoy what I came up with :)

Y/N is about five years old, as per request.

Ace parks his car in Fuzzy's driveway and gets out. His sister is quick to follow. While Eyeball has only just opened the door on the passenger side, she has already slipped outside on Ace's side and is running past him toward his friends. Or rather trying to run past him. He expected it, and snatches her up from the ground before she can manage more than two steps.

She squeals in surprise, then twists and whines to be put down. "Johnny! Let me!"

He sets her down, but keeps a hand on her shoulder to make sure she won't escape him.

"Do you remember what I told you just five minutes ago, Sweetheart?"

She pulls a face and nods.

"Yeah? Repeat it."

"It's cold. If I don't wear my jacket you won't let me stay outside with you."

"Exactly." He reaches into the car and retrieves the jacket, dangling it in front of her face. "Then why is this on the backseat instead of on your body where it belongs?"

Y/N crosses her arms and glares up at him. "I don't wanna wear a jacket. I'm not cold!"

"You're not cold because you just got out of the warm car. Now put on your jacket before you do get cold."

"Nuh-uh."

Ace has to take a deep breath and remind himself that getting frustrated about his sister's stubbornness won't help him. She's not doing that to annoy him, he tells himself, she just doesn't know better.

"Please, Princess. You don't want to catch a cold do you?"

"No..."

"Then put on the jacket. You can leave it open for now, okay?"

After thinking on it for a few seconds, which feel very long to Ace, she finally gives in. Letting out a heavy sigh as if he was the one being unreasonable, she allows him to slide first one of her arms and then the other through the sleeves.

She keeps standing there, glaring up at him for a little longer, before asking, "Can we finally go now?!"

When he nods she goes running after Eyeball, who has already made his way over to where the others are gathered around the old cars they're working on.

Ace follows more slowly, grinning as he watches her jump up and down in front of Vince, demanding he give her a piggyback ride. God knows why she's decided that he always has to be the one to do so, but he is. Maybe it's because he's the biggest of the boys, and never puts her back on the ground before she asks him to.

Either way he now squats down so Y/N can climb onto his back, and jumps up and down with her after rising again, much to the girl's delight. After taking a last drag of the cigarette he was smoking, Vince puts it out in the overflowing ashtray they've placed on one of their workbenches.

Ace acknowledges him with a nod.

He has established it as a rule that the guys can't smoke when they're carrying Y/N or have her sitting on their lap, because he doesn't want her to breathe in the smoke. The Cobras abide by that without complaint, even doing their best to avoid smoking in her presence altogether, though that proves close to impossible. Even Ace sometimes catches himself lighting a cigarette while she's in the car with him. He knows he shouldn't, but he needs his smokes, and because 99% of the time it's him who has to look after his sister, since she would simply be left to her own devices by their parents if he didn't, he can't always avoid doing so when she's with him.