Being the Cobras friend includes (Preference)

Requested by Psychoboy1996. It turned out a little different than the preferences I usually do, but I hope it's what you wanted anyway :)

- Always playing pool at Irby's

- Working on cars together

- the field with the old cars belongs to Fuzzy's family, and his mom makes the absolute best cookies

- she sometimes brings you guys some when you're there, but if she finds out you've been causing trouble again the punishment will be No Cookies

- Deep late night talks when y'all are drunk in some stolen car

- Lots of bickering

- but everyone always having each other's backs when it really matters

- Constantly getting dragged into fights

You can always count on Ace to make fun plans for the day, drive you around, and tell you when you're being an idiot. He's very blunt about that, trust me. He'll also glady inform you of all the ways a bad idea you had can be improved. Yeah, he's kind of a smartass, but he knows what he's talking about, so do yourself the favor and listen to him.

If Ace is the brain of the gang, always aware what's going on and making the plans, then Eyeball is the heart. He'll always be the first to notice when you're having a bad day, and ask how you're doing, letting you rant about your problems if you want to, or challenging you to a card game to distract you if you don't want to talk about it.

Billy and Charlie never shut up, and I mean literally never. ever. It gets seriously annoying at times, what with their constant bickering, and you can generally count on about 90% of what they say being nonsense, but it's also a neverending source of entertainment.

Fuzzy on the other hand is usually pretty quiet, but he has very strong opinions about a bunch of completely random things, and won't hesitate to voice those every chance he gets.

Vince is always up for a challenge, and 9 out of 10 times it'll be him who first suggests making something a dare or betting on something.