After the Drive (Ace Smut)

18+ content

Part 2 of The Drive, requested by MionSnojkorn <33

Warnings: Smut including dom/sub dynamic, spanking (ass and pussy), edging/orgasm denial, overstimulation, crying, choking, multiple orgasms, unprotected penetrative sex, little bit of cockwarming, nipple play, creampie, praise, a bit of degradation if you squint, ddlg without the title, little!reader, soft!dom!Ace

"Bedroom. Now," Ace ordered the second you entered the house.

You silently complied, nerves tingling in anticipation of your punishment.

"Okay, baby, since you already partly made up for your misbehavior I think ten spanks should be enough. I'll leave you the choice if those go to your cunt with my hand or to your ass with my belt. What's it gonna be?"

When you hesitated Ace added, "The sooner we get this over with the sooner I'll fuck you. Still gotta edge you four times before you get to cum, don't forget that."

"Four?! I thought three!"

"No, four. You just wouldn't stop talking back to me, darlin', so you can blame yourself for that. And if you complain I'll make it five times."

You were smart enough to keep your mouth shut.

"Alright, good. Now back to your spanking. Make your choice."

You bit your lip and pointed to your crotch. You'd never admit it, but you loved when Ace spanked your pussy. He'd make it hurt, sure, but that would be forgotten once he started to fuck you. If he spanked your ass with his belt you would be sore for a lot longer.

Ace crossed his arms. "Use your words. C'mon, baby, say where you want me to spank you."

That asshole. He knew damn well you didn't like saying things like that out loud when he knew perfectly well what you meant, especially when you were slowly but surely slipping into littlespace as was the case now.

"Cunnie," you mumbled, cheeks glowing with shame.

"Alright, now turn that into a whole sentence and you'll get your wish."

You shook your head. "Please!"

"I'm sorry, babydoll, but if you can't say what you want you can't expect to get it. I'll be nice and give you the ten to your cunt anyway, but you're getting five with the belt on top of that."

His hand had a tight grip on your jaw, his thumb brushing over your trembling bottom lip, and you knew it'd only get worse if you tried to negotiate. He might get the idea to give you all fifteen with the belt. So you agreed.

"What do you say?" he demanded.

"Thank you, Ace."

Before you knew it Ace had you bend over the bed, face pressed into the mattress, hips pressed against the bedframe, legs dangling to the floor. He pulled down your shorts and panties and gently rubbed your ass while you shuddered as a gust of cool air hit your core.

"You're gonna count out loud; you lose count we start over again. Understand?"

"Yes, Ace."

You heard him take off his belt and squeezed your eyes shut, bracing yourself for the impact of the first hit, but it didn't come.

You waited and waited, still nothing.
Finally you opened your eyes and turned your head to look back at Ace. That was exactly what he'd been waiting for. You'd barely lifted your head when the belt came down on your ass. Your whole body flinched away, you cried out — a wordless yelp, not what Ace wanted to hear from you.