N Needs To Know {Part 1}

Author's POV
Nori's little eye widen with shocked looking at her daughter as Uzi looked down looking at the fire, "Why haven't you told him?" Nori asked. Uzi looked up and looked at Nori, " I doubt he would stay if I told him I'm pregnant with his child" Uzi said sounding sad in her tone. Nori crawled her little body over to her and slapped her in the face. Uzi was in shock and looked at her mother angrily. "What the hell was that for?!" Uzi said grabbing her mom's little body.

" Oh grow up Uzi Doorman, you got pregnant at a wrong time and now you're saying you're saying your mate won't accept you and the baby?!" Nori said as Uzi looked at her with a weird expression. "We're not mates we're not animals" Uzi said with a meh tone. " May be but maybe soulmates! Like in the anime Fruit Basket! Kyo and Tooru" Nori said. ( Yes I love the anime Fruit Basket, you guys should watch it base on the Chinese zodiac signs and people Turing into animals).

Uzi looked at her mother again, seeing her fangirl over her favorite anime. " No wonder I'm related to you." Uzi said face palming. "That's why I drew myself half a cat!" Nori said.  "Focus Lady!!" Uzi said. Nori looked back at her daughter as she stop fangirling.

Nori's Pov
I looked over my daughter seeing her have trouble on how to tell her Murder Drone boyfriend that's she's expecting. I watched as her as she started pacing back and forth. Looking nervous.

{Back With N}

Author's POV
N was all beat up but still standing his ground, as he used his blade to hold his weight as he looked at Cyn who was using Tessa's corpse as she was bleeding and moving fast. " You should give up big brother N, you'll loose clones of yourself that way" Cyn said with a menacing smile. As N looked directly at her. " No way, since I have someone in my life to protect now, I'm fighting out for love!" N said sending rockets at her. ( Yes Hazbin Hotel Reference).

Cyn missed his attacks and moved fast towards N and grabbed him with one of her arms she had. And starts laughing evilly, N tried to break her grip on him as he struggled as he grunted. " Time for to go into my mouth " Cyn said slowly starting to put in his mouth until he heard a shout and Cyn pulled N out of her mouth and looked over to who made the nosie, N looked over where Cyn was looking at as his eyes widen.

"Uzi?..." N said as Uzi held onto the wall watching in horror.

A/N
Sorry if it's short I'm making a part 2 to this.