BackUp {Part 2}

A/N
I made art and I'm improving you can check it out on my Twitter Bio now on with the story!

Narrator's Pov
Everyone looked over at the Voice and they saw Thad and Lizzy his sister on her phone. "Thad What are you doing here?!" N said attacking a sentinel. " Same as you!" Thad said grabbing a robot arm. "Hey! Delta, Blue, Echo, and Charlie!" Thad said getting their attention as he named the sentinels from his favorite movie called " Jurassic World" That's had raptors.

The sentinels looked at Thad and Lizzy as Lizzy took a picture of them." This will give me many views and followers" Lizzy Said posting the picture. "Now isn't the time sis!" Thad said. Lizzy rolled her eyes as Thad looked at the sentinels as they got closer to him and Lizzy. "Thad?.." N said.

" I'll drive them off you guys run and save Uzi!" Thad said grabbing her sister's arm and running off with her as the sentinels followed running after them. J looked over at V, "Was that the guy you liked?" J asked. "Yeah...what a man," V said as J got jealous

" Looks go now let's go find that little drone," Tessa said as J and V walked in front of Tessa and N. "N can I have a word with you?" Tessa Asked. N looked at Tessa and nodded. " Listen I know you love that little drone but as I said before, I think you gonna have to choose the Universe over her..." Tessa said as N looked at her as he took out the box he had from his pocket Tessa walked away and N followed behind as his head was filled with confusion.

N's Pov
" Choose The Universe Over Her..." N thought to himself. I had so much in my mind and decisions to make and if I chose the right decision it would lead to consequences.

Narrator's Pov
The group finally arrived where Uzi/Cyn went they all looked around and then heard a noise trying to get in. The group took out their weapons to embrace an enemy as the figure stepped in but it was 2 silhouettes that walked in but it was none other than Thad and Lizzy. " Hey guys," Thad said as he was out of breath as Lizzy was crying, "Uh you ok bestie?" V Asked as Lizzy looked up at her. " No, I'm not ok! Those sentinels broke my phone!" Lizzy said crying. " I'm glad they broke your phone your always on it, " Thad said.

Lizzy looked at Thad and growled at him " Oh shi-" Thad was cut off as Lizzy jumped on him they fought as N V And J and Tessa watched. Lizzy and Thad made a dust ball as they fought." Guys, we don't have time for this!!" N said as Lizzy and Thad stopped fighting. " Thad why did you come here? " N asked as Thad stood back up. " Cause Z is my friend, she's like a little sister to me," Thad said. " Um hello! Standing right here!" Lizzy said hearing what Thad said.

N smiled warmly and put a hand on Thad's shoulder. "You a good friend," N said as Thad smiled. Until they were interrupted. " What a cute gesture," A robotic voice said. Everyone looked around, N looked around and saw the figure as he was in shock seeing the love of his life being taken over by Cyn as they were on the ceiling.

"Hello Big Brother N" The Robotic Voice Said.

A/N
Things are about to get intense, this story is almost over this story will be over until Episode 8 of Murder Drones.