Friends To Enemies?

Author's Pov
N kissed Uzi passionately while Uzi was still shocked after a few minutes Uzi pushed N away and slapped him across the face. N touched his cheek and looked at Uzi with wide eyes. " Bite Me! Why did you kiss me N!?" Uzi said angrily standing up. " I thought you liked me..." N Said looking at her sadly "Not in that way!" Uzi said lying to him and herself. N stood up and looked at her, Uzi looked away "Just Leave I don't wanna see you..."Uzi said out of anger. N looked at her as his tone changed " Fine...you won't see me again " N said strictly and left Uzi's room. Uzi went up to the door and slammed it closed and slide down the floor crying on her knees. Knowing she just lost her best friend.

Days later it was normal for Uzi walked to school and back thinking of N and checking her phone constantly to see if N read her messages but N just left her on read. Uzi sighed stressfully hoping her friend will return, but why wouldn't he? After what she said to him. The school was over and still, no sign of N Uzi walked home and saw someone on her doorstep and it was V. V turned and looked at Uzi and crossed her arms " Ok what did you do to N? V said. " What did I do?" Uzi said confused.

" Don't act cute with me honey, N is a complete mess, he keeps crying" V said annoyed. " We argued last night..." Uzi said looking away feeling bad. " About What?.." V said raising an eyebrow. Uzi blushed and looked at V " N...kissed me..." Uzi said. " HE KISSED YOU!? " V said in shock. " Heh didn't know that idiot had the guts," V said smirking and doing an evil giggle. " I wanna see N..." Uzi said. V looked at Uzi and took out her sword-like blades threatening Uzi. " If you think I'm letting you near N. Doubt it, I'm glad N got into his senses you won't see N again, and if you do N will be a real murder drone just like the rest of us, so stay away from him," V said psychotically and giggling evilly and made her wings appear and flew to the sky.

After V left Uzi fell to the floor tears falling from her eyes to the floor. Knowing she won't see her best friend ever again...

A/N
I hoped you enjoyed it!