Control

A/N
I made another fanart of Uzi X N! I hope you like it!

Narrator's Pov
They looked over at the talking figure to see Doll holding a paper that had a list. Uzi looked at Doll telling her to hand over the list. Tessa took a step and started to speak Russian. "Куколка, дай нам список, у тебя будут ответы, но мне нужен этот список! (Doll give us the list, you will have answers but I need that list!)" Tessa said as Uzi and N and J and V looked at each seeing their creator speak Russian since she had a country accent.

"Откуда ты узнал, что я зараженный дрон!? (How did you know I was an infected drone!?) Doll said looking at the list. Tessa didn't say anything, N put Uzi down and took out his blades. " Doll, don't use your absolute Solver, it's dangerous, look what happening to Uzi!" N Said looking back at Uzi and then noticing her not looking up at him. " Uzi?" N said worried.

Uzi looked back up but her eyes were a different color, they were yellow. As a robotic voice spoke out of Uzi. " Oh Uzi is not here," Said the Voice. Everyone looked back in shock seeing Uzi being controlled. " Cyn?..." N Said. " Hello, Big Brother N" Cyn said as Uzi's cut-off arm started to regrow again. " It's been a while big brother N " Cyn said getting up and walking up to him."Seems your memories are still saved" Cyn said.

Tessa got in front of N and pointed her pistol at her. Even if it was Uzi's body. " Tessa No!" N said yelling. " N... I warned you about the Universe over one little drone now look what happened....were too late " Tessa said looking at Cyn. " Tessa you didn't need to see any of this," Cyn said. " Well I did, You killed my parents Cyn!" Tessa said. "Isn't that what you wanted? They always punish you and they hit your arm before the gala years ago" Cyn said tilting their head.

Tessa hesitated and looked at Cyn." I shouldn't have created you" Tessa said. V got off J's arms and aimed her gun at Cyn. " You will pay for what you did to me back at that Mansion!" V Said. " I don't think so," Cyn said snapping her fingers as the group heard mechanic footsteps. " Everyone stay on your guard," Tessa said as N, J, V, and Tessa went back to back at each other.

Tessa looked over at a doorway to see 5 sentinels coming in and surrounding them as J, V, and N covered their eyes and looked down. " Frick! How are we gonna get out of this!?" Tessa said. Cyn looked at Uzi's Eyes. " I hope you guys have fun here," Cyn said crawling up a wall and leaving them to die.

" I guess this is where we die," V said. " Don't be dramatic cutie" J said blushing as V blushed at the nickname. "I was hoping we would make it out of this alive so I could go settle down," N said looking down. " What are you talking about N!" V said. N dug into his pocket and took out a small black box looking at it.

" I was hoping to ask Uzi to marry me if we got out of this alive after..." N Said looking at his box.

A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter,I'll see you guys on the next one!