Uzi...

Uzi's Pov
I looked up at N with tears as he was out of breath and panting and his wings out. I looked away from him and got up and ran again before I can run any further I felt a hand grab mine and I looked at them and it was N and I felt N pull me back and spun me around and pull me close to his chest and I looked up at him my tears streaming down my cheeks and I felt N wipe my tears away. " Bite Me! Leave me alone N!" I said pushing him away and moving away from him hugging myself, " Don't come to me if you here to tell me you and V are a thing or V rejected you and come to ask me to be your girlfriend!" I said yelling at him. " That's...not it Uzi.." N said. "Then?!" I said sniffing, " Why are you like this Uzi? You started acting this way after I told you I was gonna confess my feelings to V" N said. "I-i just...bite me!" I said. I looked at N as he looked at me sadly. " I-i just can't tell you...not yet..." I said looking down I felt N grab my hand and spun me around again and pulled me close to him. " Tells me Uzi," N said raising my chin up and our lips were so close to each other. " N..." I said blushing red " Uzi..." N said leaning closer.

Our lips were about to touch until, "Am I interrupting something?" Said V with her hands on her hips. I and N moved away from each other blushing super red I held my arm looking at N blushing as he looked at me scratching the back of his head and blushing. " Ugh, what are you guys doing?" V said impatiently as always. " N-Nothing heh," I said laughing nervously.

N's Pov
I looked at Uzi laughing and my blush grew as the cold wind blew my hair and the fluff on my coat as I smiled warmly looking at her. " Let's go already it's getting cold already!" V said shivering. " Ok," Uzi said walking off with her feet in the snow. I walked over to her and picked her up. " I'll carry you," I said as she looked at me and hugged me as I hold her and I thought I heard her say something but I must be hearing things.

{ TimeSkip}

Author's Pov
After a long flight home. N took Uzi home and they said their goodbyes as N flew away and back to the shuttle and thought of the moments he and Uzi had not too long ago he couldn't stop thinking about her when nightfall that's when he thought of something that he never thought will happen.

" Am I In Love With Uzi?..."

A/N
I'm sorry if this was super short I just hope you liked it!