New N..

A/N
Well, everyone wanted a part 2, so here you go!

Uzi's Pov
Days later, I decided to go back to the place where I first met N to see if he was there, and I brought my new ray gun new and approved it. I looked around, but all I saw were dead worker drones and disassembled parts. It was too quiet other than the sound of snow under my boots. I couldn't bear I was being watched. I stopped where I was and listened. I slowly took out my ray gun until I was hit hard and went flying and hit a steel wall. " Ow..." I said, trying to get up, and I looked at the figure that attacked me, and my heart sank. It was none other than N. He looked different and not himself anymore. " I thought I made it clear I wouldn't come back..." N said, taking out his claw-like blades and rushing to attack me .

He scratched my shoulder, and it started dripping oil. I held my arm." Ugh, ow..." I said in pain I looked up at N." Oh, N..." I said sadly. " Like the new N?" Someone said as I turned to look at them standing on top of the shuttle. " V..." I said, looking at her as in attacked me more. " Pretty neat, right N is back to his murderous self again. The N you once knew is gone thanks to a special removing memory virus!" V said, smiling. I was all injured.

" Removing memory virus!?" I said in shock, dodging N's attacks. " Yes, try what you will he won't come back!" V said, laughing.  I looked at N's face, seeing an X across his face, N took out his wings and stabbed me on the shoulder and flew me up with him and spin around until his wing blade part came out and I fell back to the ground and I tried to get up but fell back down. N landed in front of me, and I looked up at him weakly. I slowly stood up and held my arm and looked at him more. " N... I love you.." I said and grabbed his fluffy part of his coat and pulled him N and kissed his lips.

Seconds later, I pulled away, and I looked at N's eyes to see them go back to normal and looked at me. " Uzi?..." N said, smiling weakly. " N!" I said, and I kissed his lips again, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him more. " Mphf!?" I heard N say as I felt him kiss me back and pick me up from my thin thighs and kiss me more. But I still felt hurt and injured...

A/N
I hope you all enjoyed it!